cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

need help in 1900 router

Dear all,i faces a problem with cisco 1900 routerthe host in the diagram unable to ping the next hop (172.29.18.125)..all pings and traceroute stops at the middle router,,i chechek ip route..but i don't know where is the problem..help me please :-( t...

yazeed.ak by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco router choice

Hello, everybody!We are currently using Cisco 2821 router for our internet connection (100mb/s) but it is highly loaded (around 90%) mostly because of policing configured.We need to change it to something more powerfull from Cisco, and I need some ad...

fgasimzade by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2851 Info

Does the Cisco 2851 router accept a LC connector?The one I got only have RG-11 connectors where I input the phone lines from the ministry into it and then output them as RG-45 ethernet cables to my IP Phones.As now the ministry is providing fiber opt...

mrashed88 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dual WAN ISR G2 router aside from RV042G

Hello,  Good Day to all.  I would like to ask if there are dual WAN router models on ISR G2.  The client doesn't want the RV042G. Any model from the 890 series up to the 2900 series ISR G2 routers? The connection from the ISP is via Ethernet.  If a s...

reycapoy by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Catalyst 2960 and Logical Link Control

Hello,I have 2 devices which need to communicate through Logical Link Control.  Each device functions like this: they have a built in network switch that allows their internal components to communicate with TCP/IP which is then encapsulated inside LL...

jeffs7 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PBR issue

i have the exact scenario and need to make PBR to make Host 1 go internet from ISP1 also Host2 get its internet from ISP2, and as u know all that that cisco ASA doesn't support policy based routing (route map), so in this case how to implement that t...

show ip ospf statistics

Which line is the first SPF recalculation on following output ?I mean I want to know which line is new ?00:01:36   0    0       0       0       0       0       0       N, is this  new or old  ?r4#show ip ospf statistics  Area 0: SPF algorithm execute...