Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Want to know your thoughts and Cisco best practises.We currently have remote offices VPNing back to HQ and is working fine but one of the office wants to get a leased line directly into HQ.How can I extend a VLAN over the leased line? what do...

Hi need help. if i have CISCO 3750X-12S WITH MODULE GLC-SX MMD on building A and building B WS-C2960-8TC-L WITH UPLINK MODULE 1000BASE-SX can i still connect with out a problem using MMF? suggestion much appreciated, many thanks

Hi all,I am currently working on a campus redesign for a large site for one of our businesses. The design I am working on ia made up of an access layer (PC's servers, etc) an aggregation layer to provide an aggregation point in each of the large buil...

HiWhen I am configuring my Cisco 1900 router for SNMPv3 ( migrating from snmp v2 to v3), the router is still sending SNMPv2 traps.SNMPv2 configsnmp-server community STRING ROsnmp-server community public ROsnmp-server trap-timeout 180snmp-server enabl...

hello. good day.. i check already at the datasheet and makes me confuse, The Product is CISCO  3750X-12S Fiber Switch.. its says it is  a fiber switch do i need to use a module on that 12 port or i just plug in my LC connector on the port no need for...

Hi,I have been reading about oversubscription rates in certain documents, but i cant get an exact idea what does it mean.What exactly does it indicate when we say oversubscription rate is 1:2 or so.It would be helpful if this can be explained to get ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,We having ASR 1000 model router in our office,recently it is reload automattically ASR  uptime is 4 minutes Uptime for this control processor is 6 minutes System returned to ROM by reload at 10:38:58 IST Wed Mar 20 2013 System restarted at 1...

AK002 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi TeamWe have Stack of  catalyst 3750 switches ( WS-C3750X-48T-S) running software 15.0(2)SE1.One of the switch in stack crashed and the users stopped getting connectivity.Reloading this switch,retained the network connectivity.The switch crashed wi...

sameermunj by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,First time poster here. I am trying to solve an issue where I need two different networks/subnets communicating between my Juniper firewall and my Cisco 2950 switch. On the firewall I took two ports and split them up by assigning them seperate ...

hey guys thanks for looking at my  post, i have been setting up internal networks nothing hooked up to the  net, but now i want to hook up to the net and need some guidence. my  set-up so far is just fairly simple to test for connectivity.i took out ...

chr6is000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I have a cisco 2950 (Cisco WS-C2950G-24-EI), earlier It was working fine and after my friend configured AAA server, when I powered that switch stat Led showing green & syst Led flushing amber, even i con't login console also though hiper...