Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,i need help in configuring DMVPN for hub and spokes with two tunnels and two IPSec profiles. I hve configured both tunnels with IPSec on each site i.e Main office and branch office. When i enable firest tunnel with IPSec profile it working f...

Hi,Does someone know which code we can use  to order the upgrade for C6509E from IPBase to IPServices (via CCW tool) ?Customer runs IP base and likes to add features that need additional license to support these. Therefore the Advanced IP SERVICES is...

janvandek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I a 2821 with 2 Gi interfaces and 4 switch ports.  Gi0/0 is WAN and Gi0/1 is LAN, network 192.168.23.0 . I want the 4 switch ports to be part of the same LAN. I have putting both ports in the same bridge group but no luck. and of course i ca...

Hi Guys,I was trying to upgrade an Cisco IE3000 switch when i realised there were 2 IOSs available for version 15.15.0(2)EY15.0(2)SEWhat is the different between these 2 versions? Which should i download?Anywhere I can read to learn more about the al...

Lim Victor by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a few 6509's w/ WS-SUP720-3B sup engines, that will need to be replaced because of their EoX status.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps708/eol_c51-697975.htmlWe'd like to replace them w/ Sup 2T's, since they're the l...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 3560x-24-t-s switch running c3560e-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE3.bin - This might be a silly question, but if I put the "boot system flash:c3560e-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE3.bin" command it doesn't appear on the running or startup config betwe...

Hi, So this is probably a dumb question but I am just curious. If i want to set the bandwidth for a port to be 30Mb.  Would I use the following math to do so (30*1024)*1024 ?So in other words my policy map would look likepolicy-map 30MB class class-d...

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently, we went through an upgrade at our data center core, moving from 6509s to Nexus 7000s. We are running version 4.2(8).Prior to the upgrade, the problem never happened.We are seeing a strange issue in our Citrix environment as we try to use PX...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card