Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have TFTPd32 running on Windows desktop and I have Router from where i want to copy running config to TFTPd32 server but i can not.TFTPd32  interface has same IP as desktop PC.I can ping the PC ip from Router and vice versa.Can someone who k...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning!I work in a 100% cisco environment. At each of our 11 location we have a cisco router and switch routing traffic between our MPLS WAN.I am currently researching how to set up a fail-over for our WAN utilizing some extra DSL lines we have...

hi team,i have attached topology 1 and topology 2 for nexus 7k for vpc scenario. Access switches got only 2 x 10 g capacity to Nexus switches. What are the benefits in topology 1 and topology? In topology 2, inter-switch links can be possible only th...

sh fex   FEX         FEX           FEX                       FEX               Number    Description      State            Model            Serial     ------------------------------------------------------------------------105        FEX0105        I...

Hi,i have some problems using ACL and copying a backup from the switch to an scp server.Firmware version is 15.0(2)SE2, but i have seen the same behaviour on 12.0This is the configuration of access lists/vtyStandard IP access list ACL_VTY_IN    5 per...

Hi, My customer seems to have unicast flooding in a segment of his network. There are 2 x 6509 with HSRP arquitecture, 2 x 4948, 2 x local director and 2950. The issue is that unicast traffic to a port in the 4948 switch is flooding to all port in th...

juanluis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Forgive my basic question!I am migrating several networks into one.  As a part of doing this I want to have little to no disruption of service.  I am taking 5 SVI's and collapsing the networks into 1VLAN 80 will be the one standing SVI with a /21In e...

Hi,We setup two n7K as core switches in our network. We configure VPc peer link as well successfully. We are using mgmt interface of supervisors as a peer keep alive interface, so what happen when this keep alive gets down? Are we loss Vpc peer link ...

Hi all!Trying to setup 2 WAN interfaces, one of them is T1 and one DSL. I got T1 working properly but I'm having trouble with DSL. I can ping everything from the router but not from the host. Once I apply NAT settings as shown bellow I can't ping any...

hello Guys,I am looking at an etherchannel configuration on a core switch and I have a this config on the etherchannel, is it right to have a trunk configuration on the etherchannel bundle. I thought it was supposed to be on the individual ports.Also...

ayokunles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What I want to do is, give video conferencing and telephony traffic priority. I have got my dscp marking going in and out in what I beleive are the priority queues, which I thought were serviced before any of the other queues. I topped the link out t...

Hello,I have a RSPAN session configured between a Cisco 3750 and Cisco 2950 switches and I dont see the traffic I am expecting to see on the destination port. I only see broadcast traffic .. HRSP hellos etc. Below is what I have co...

hiwe have two nexus 7k connected via vPC peer. We have edge switch connected to the core using HSRP via vPC.Now we have 1 orphan port connected to each Nexus (WLC).The problem is i cant seem to connect / ping the WLC (only 1 of them) that is connecte...