Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have one 3750X with C3KX-NM-10GT, I need to interconnect using stackwise to 3750G-24TS. The 3750X needs IOS 15.0(1) to use C3KX-NM-10GT, and the latest IOS for 3750G-24TS is 12.2.55. How can I interconnect them using diferent IOS?Thanks.Hector

hepartida by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco 2960 switch and I have configured spanning-tree bpduguard enable command on 3 ports of the switch after 4-5 days 2 ports are err-disabled.so I want to knnow that it may be caused due to appllied above command or not?Please guide.....

k_bhavsar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a customer who has a small server room with several servers that were port channeled to an HP switch.  Each server has 4 connections going to the switch, except for one which has eight.  Recently that customers config was lost on their H...

Hello,I have enabled IP DHCP snooping on a 24 port 3560 switch (v small office) and let the database fill up, now I have added dynamic arp inspection on the single vlan and I amd getting these errors.Apr 23 16:15:34: %SW_DAI-4-DHCP_SNOOPING_DENY: 1 I...

Dear,At some time, I'm having trouble with my 4 port switch-core. They do trunk with the distribution, my scenario is L2 switches stacked with two colors on stack wise. The problem is that my core is one with 4 doors notconnected and core 2 are up. I...

betodru01 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All:I am trying to solve an issue for a remote customer whom will not allow access to their boxes. Here is my problem: When my router connects to a server two routers down in my network, everything flows fine, until the server is rebooted. The ...

Hello everyone. I just did configuration on Cisco 892F router. Everything works fine, but static nat is not working. I create static nat on tcp port 80 (http). I don't know where is the problem. All nats working fine except static nat. Even though in...