Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Router Reload

Guys, Is it issuing a command "reload" harmful to the router? I do daily router reload just to make my cellular interface be UP because its having Radio power mode = OFF. Thanks.

Hi,I am looking few information on IOS upgradation for the switch   WS-C3750G-48TS-S . I loaded new Image on the flash and current flash and sh boot as below Switch#sh flashDirectory of flash:/    2  -rwx     8859636   Mar 1 1993 00:08:14 +00:00  c37...

Hi, I am trying to set up a FWSM to run in transparent/multi context mode. I have followed the example configuration in the Cisco configuration guide but I cannot get traffic to pass through from the inside to outside vlans (traverse the FWSM in othe...

Hi GuysI try to confirm some bug on my IOS. I got a cisco 3750G-12S switch. it show on the interface  2/0/6  output the follow:input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes) Total output drops: 7859this reads after I clear the the counter. my IOS is ...

Hi,I need some help to open speciifc ports on 1941w Integrated Services Router.This specific router is a wireless VPN router that has a wired module and a wireless module and VPN so I'm getting 3 subnets on my network - 192.168.1.. for the wired conn...

I get % PW interface still being unprovisioned, retry later.Also on show interface summary:pseudowire100001 0 0 0 0 0 0pseudowire1000013 0 0 0 0 0How do i get rid of the pseudowire100001 & 13 interfaces so I can apply the xconnect!?---Posted by W...

Hi,I am getting following error whilst updating existing COPP policy to restrict NP, SNMP, SSH etc.. It’s new Cisco Nexus 3048 straight out of box and I am trying to create standard build in LAB first. NX-OS version is kickstart image file is: bootf...

rthakker by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a C2960-24TT-L Switch with the following problem:When the Power Cord is plugged in the Switch, all switch indicator LEDs go on very briefly. Then SYST LED blinks very briefly, goes on steady and remains at this state without any indication at ...