Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I've got an SG 300-20 in layer 3 mode, with 2 VLANs. The switch is the main gateway for the network and its default gateway is an ASA 5510 that has a route back the VLAN2 IP on the switch.I can ping an IP that is on VLAN 2. All ports are in trunk mod...

netguyz08 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We got a 3750x Switch running IOS 12.2(53), and we want to get "show Mac Address-table interface gi 1/0/19" information out of the switch and into a SNMP tool. But we can't find any information about the OID that match "show Mac Address-table".Anyone...

NiclasAnd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys. So I have three switches connected together.A,B and C with redundant links. When creating etherchannels, I named the A-B link as channel-group 1. What will be the result of naming another link, say, B-C or A-C channel-group 1?

hmukite34 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am a bit upset to use in production the newest (and only available) IOS version for the 3850. The list of bugs is huge and being such a new platform, many more will pop up for sure. Can i hear the overall opinion you have about the 3850 ? Doe...

dfranjoso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I've got an interesting issue with a switch that I'm unable to resolve. Its a 3550 connected to another switch on our network that is trunked and carrying VLAN information and I can confirm the VTP mode, password and connectivity are fine...

Good Morning We have a site were we have a 887 cisco hsiung a GRE tunnel When pinging anything froom the tunnel source to the tunnel dest on the local lan we get a  50% packet losspingProtocol [ip]:Target IP address: 10.9.93.22Repeat count [5]: 100Da...

Hi thereI've got a problem with an ACL that should seperate a guest network from an "corporate" network.I started out with the following:!interface Vlan2 ip address 10.39.1.1 255.255.255.0 !interface Vlan3 ip address 10.39.2.1 255.255.255.0 !Both net...

nilssondk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2690 stack, with g1/0/49 and g2/0/49 going into port-channel1.  g1/0/50 and 2/0/50 going into port-channel2.  In each case, one of the interfaces is up; however, the second interface is up/down(suspended).  I have verified the configurations...

butwhatit by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was curious if there are any conditions in which a static route will drop from the routing table.Here is my situation. We have a PTP and a VPN connection from one of our remote offices to this office. Right now, the static routes to this office all...