Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a strange one. I have 3750s and 2950s in varies buildings all config'd with user ports access mode and trunked to a 3750 (dist layer)in each building. We have dhcp servers on each vlan to issue ip addresses for those segments. This problem ...

rmoneal by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my core Switch,there are 2 vlan(VLAN 1 & VLAN 2).my switch is cisco 4948,so be default ip routing is enable in it.my all servers(DHCP,HTTP,HTTPS) are in vlan 1 & internet is also in vlan 1.My requirement is that vlan 1 user should not communicate ...

I've discovered recently that whenever I cold boot or reload one of my Cat2960S switches with my new Cisco 1GB USB stick inserted, it does, well, nothing....  No console output.  It just sits there with the status lights extinguished.Take out the sti...

Hi,Now that I have LLDP working on my board, I can request more power from a cisco portwith the DTE Power via MDI TLV.This TLV has two 16bits fields PDrequest and PSEallocated.It would have been great if those fields, when in the LLDP packet from a c...

Hi all, I am new to pre sales and i might ask stupid questions but i hope you guys will always be helpful. I am preparing BoM for 5585-x with IPS-SSP 40, customer wants subscription of IPS (signatures) for 5 years. So will it be done via any part num...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  In attached scenerio, just want to configure two nating on R1 i.e. one for R4 ( Overload ) and another one for R2 (dynamic).At the moment , only one nating works.Is this possible to configure or not.

Hi,We came at the point that we going to implement MST in our organisation.Why?Well we've bought new HUAWEI CORE layer switches (over 2 DC's) connected with DWDM.Because the HUAWEI do not speak pvst+ or rpvst+ we are obliged to move to MST, well not ...