Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey All,I am trying to setup access lists on my switch and I keep making mistakes and now I am even more confused now than ever. Here is what I have and what I am trying to protect.Internal Network - 10.0.0.0/18 (10.0.0.0 - 10.0.63.255)DHCP from Cisc...

Hi,I have a problem to solve in our datacenter, see attached drawing.HW: Our core switches consists of two stacked C3750 with ip routing. What I want to do is probably simple but I haven't been able to figure out the best method. VLAN10 and VLAN20 sh...

Hi Team,This is regarding Nexus core switch 7010.We are already running two nexus 7K with ten Nexus 5k.Currently we are going to add two new Nexus 5k in our DC.In the 7K we already running two VDC's...Can you pleade advice how to add the another two ...

I need to start budgeting for the replacement of the 4510R due to end of life in a year or so. I have dual Sup V-10GEs. Should I upgrade the chassis to a 4510R+E model or go to something completly different? Thanks,Greg  

Hello,I have a problem with Total Output Drops, it's increase and decreases on WS-C3750E-48TD-E.SWCIACTCT05#sh int gi1/0/47 | i  Total output drops:  Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 6487344SWCIACTCT05#sh int gi1/0/...

I got a 6509 version 12.1(22)E2 that I am replacing with a 4510E version 3.40SG with Supervisor Engine 7-E.The 6509 is configured with 20 channel-group for dual fiver connection to ten 3550 switches with trunking enabled with isl encapsulation. The 6...

diek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai dear all,  Please anybody help me to calculate the throughput for typical network users traffic.How  we can calculate the throughput? Is it any diffrence in the LAN throughput and in the VPN throughput.many thanks

anishks07 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I am aware that CE 500 switches do not have internal hardware clocks with batteries which means that on every reload/power cycle they lose time and date configuration and go back to the default 1993 date. I am about to configure an NT...