Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi experts,We have a N5K-C50510P-BF. When these nexus starts that didn't booting any further than the kickstart. Here's the boot sequence log User break into bootloaderLoader Version pr-1.3loader>loader> boot bootflash:n5000-uk9-kickstart.5.2.1.N1.3....

Having trouble with a Catalyst 2950:Using Network Assistant in XP, plugged ethernet cable to first front port and keep getting "Failed to get Default Gateway. Check your security settings to make sure the current Java Virtual Machine is not prevented...

DCVertigo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiIs there any way to save line numbers in ACL after router rebooting procees?let's say I have ACLip access-list ext TEST7 permit ip host 10.1.1.1 host 10.2.2.29 permit ip host 10.1.1.1 host 10.2.2.310 deny ip any anyafter rebootip access-list ext TE...

We're needing to run a testbed with a new ISP, but only want to do it for a certain amount of PCs AND without disturbing the existing LAN/WAN. How can I effectively "split" the traffic without reconfiguring our entire network? The testbed PCs will st...

Getting the following error when enable "terminal monitor" on it.UDC-CS-L05-02# 2013 Apr  8 18:15:52 UDC-CS-L05-02 %LOCAL7-3-SYSTEM_MSG: getsockname: Socket operation on non-socket (errno = 88) - dcos-xinetd[25617]2013 Apr  8 18:15:52 UDC-CS-L05-02 %...

jaijo01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,When we user VRF  on Router  we config it as belowrouter eigrp 33auto-summary!address-family ipv4 vrf SALESredistribute connectedredistribute static   no auto-summaryautonomous-system 33 ********************************...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone pl tell me the formula for calculating STP cost? How cost of 19 is arrived for 100Mbps interface & 4 is arrived for 1Gbps interface? Is there is any Formula or it is Pre-define values in the Switc ?

inderdeeps by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  Is it OK to have a GLC-LH-SMD at one end and GLC-LH-SM at the other end of the fibre? I couldn't find any information so would appreciate if someone can confirm that this supported and there are no known issues.CheersAtul

i am trying to set up a cisco 2950 with a vlan to seperate all of the pos machines on the network (4 of them) from all other machnes in the building (3 hard wired and wi-fi).  i was going to use vlan 1 as a trunk to allow internet access to go from f...

kanaitpro by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i am facing a huge problem in IPSLA in cisco 3650 switch, problem is my track is now being down at the time of link failure. thats why static route is not inappear from routing table.here is the configuration file,track 422 ip route 221.135.132.98...

My workplace computer is over the LAN and has local ip address and is connected to internet via a common gateway. If I want to connect to my workplace PC from my home PC using ssh or any other remote access method, How can I do that ? Assuming that s...

Hello,we have two 6509E which are configured in VSS mode with the following modules in each:  1   48  CEF720 48 port 10/100/1000mb Ethernet    2    8  DCEF2T 8 port 10GE                       3    4  CEF720 4 port 10-Gigabit Ethernet       5    5  Su...