Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure new 4510 (SUP7-E, License level:entservices) core switch for qos and I am having difficulty in finding the command migration from Version 12.2(31)SGA4 to Version 03.03.01.SG 15.1(1)SG1. We use ShoreTel for our VoIP solution, ...

Hello!My issue is as follows:I have just received a new Cisco 3750G Switch from my parent company. When attempting to install the switch, I discovered that it will not boot to CLI, only to the bootloader. After using the command boot, the switch atte...

aarocarso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Anyonw know what happens with the sip phone 3905, because i cant set the rigth clock. its always display plus 2 hours from the rigth time in Brazil.this the configuration:clock timezone BR -3 0clock summer-time AST recurring 3 Sun Oct 0:00 3 Su...

Hello GuysDo you have any ideas regarding N7K interface output discard?here are   some outputs:N7K1#  sh int eth7/3Ethernet7/3 is up  Dedicated Interface  Hardware: 10000 Ethernet, address: 44d3.ca31.727a (bia 44d3.ca31.727a)  Description: "SDL36 - S...

What is the suitable series meet this requirments?1. Support stackable2. Support four (4) fiber ports (SFP) as minimum (to support full redundancy with firewall in case of adding new zone.3. Support AC/DCSupport Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports4. Ease of U...