Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.In short, how do I configure the 2960x_SWITCH1 so that I can SSH into it?SSH services are up.My ethernet cable connects to access ports with the same "vlan 77" on 2960x_SWITCH1 and 9300_SWITCHSTACK1.On 2960x_SWITCH1 is configured interface vlan...

Hi everyone, I am working with cisco switch WS-C3750X-24,On my running configuration there is nothing under VTY and console line it like this:line con 0line vty 5 15there is not any information regarding "transport input SSH or telnet."But i am getti...

Looking for a little help in why a newly created Vlan shows down/down when I issue a sh ip int brief command.My setup is an AP with two SSIDs on two different Vlans (4 and 7). Traffic flows properly across Vlan 4, but Vlan 7 shows it is in a down sta...

Hi I just type username Switch01 without password to access the switch via Mobaxterm, I got the below response directly. The switch used to be accessed via ISE server for authentication. Anyone have some suggestions?  login as: Switch01Keyboard-inter...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

What does the fouth line mean exactly ?1. The packet's destination IP address matches the device's IP address or the broadcast address. The device de-encapsulates the packet.2. The packet is an ICMP packet. The ICMP process processes it.3. The ICMP ...

File "usbflash0:cat3k_caa-universalk9.16.03.05b.SPA.bin" uncompressed and installed, entry point: 0x816902d0Loading Linux kernel with entry point 0x816902d0 ...Bootloader: Done loading app on core_mask: 0xf ### Launching Linux Kernel (flags = 0x5) at...

The switch automatically restarted last night, and the cause of the problem has not been found after searching the Internet for a long time. Can anyone please tell me how to solve this problem. After restarting, the error message is as follows, and t...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes