Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ALL !!!Can I transmit isolated/community VLANs per simple trunk-port (not hos-port)?For exampleI have  Router (R), agregation swtch (AgS) and Access switch (AcS)R <-> AgS <-> AcSThe Agregation switch must have promiscuous port to router and some t...

I created the configuration below to limit the bandwidth, but doesn't work, Could anyone help me ?Qos - 3750!mls qosmls qos map policed-dscp  10 to 8!class-map match-all Testmatch access-group name ACL!policy-map QOSdescription Lim...

Hello, we are to configure storm-control on a newly-deployed Campus network. We are required by the customer to set a storm-control value to each Ethernet interface. We are planning to set 10 for multicast but this is just an assumption from ...

s.lachica by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my one of client site is phasing an internal network latency issue,what should i do to troubleshoot.my access switches is connected to core switch via a trunk link,it is tier 2 network.Ping response of interface vlan ip of core switch from access swi...

Resolved! vlan pruning

Do drops on a trunk that occur because a vlan is being pruned increment the transmit drop counter on a show interface?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Dear Sir,Does the Nexus 5548/5596 switch support OSPF ECMP?Also on OSPF and ECMP, the load-balancing method at the multiple links for Catalyst 3750 is per IP packet or per destination IP?Best Regards,Jackson                  

Hi, I am seeing an issue that after deleting/recreating one of the VDC in Nexus 7K, VLAN is not been able to be configured within the VDC although it is not actually a reserved VLAN. Could it be anything missing in the license inst...

Hi Guys:i am a bit confused now.,I read the document,  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/prod_models_comparison.html#~tab-e and http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps2797/ps11878/qa_c67-648478.html[Q.I have Cisco 67...

I am probably waaay over thinking this issue. That, or it being 3:15 am could be the problem We run SCCM to patch devices. SCCM server is on the server farm. There is a switch connecting the server farm devices to the core switch.From the core, there...

Hi Team,We have some WAN router(ASR), We are getting some error logs like below....Please try to help me why we are getting this kind of error....is it any major?....Jan  7 10:47:30.482: %ASR1000_PEM-3-PEMFAIL: The PEM in slot 0 is switched off or en...

my 2970 having intermittent problem. i would like to swap with my backup switch WS-2950T. when i try to configure the 2950 following the 2970 config, i unable to perform this command "switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q"does 2950T does not support t...

I'm looking at the possibility of purchasing a few 3750 to build a switch stack to replace my current core and access switches. I'd like for the stack to support server, SAN, and user traffic, as well as provide simple switch management, redundancy, ...

gnurph69 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card