Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,i have created two vlans,vlan 1 data and vlan 200 voice. the issue is that when an on one vlan i cannot ping the default gateway of the othe vlan from my PC.an using sge 2010p switches.below is my configurationp route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192....

jakzolo82 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Team,When i try to password recovery, i found that two config file (private-config.text and config.text ). Which one i need to change .old file? and  which one is currently running-config file on the box?> dir flash:    2  -rwx        1934  Sep 28...

may.thu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have been trying to get my new Cisco 1941 configured to my Cable Modem and have my local network(DHCP on this router) able to access the internet.I have spent quite a bit of time trying to getthis up and need some assistance. Here is my runn...

nick by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A | \ |  >C | /BC is connected to A&B with 2Gb port channels.A&B are connected to each other with a 10Gb link.Right now, "show mac-address-table" show the mac addresses for C reachable directly over the link on B.  However doing the same on A does no...

pashdown1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,It's been awhile since I've had a project working Cisco equipment and I have a quick question on whether I can do something or not or how to get around it.I am using a catalyst 2970 switch for 2 vlans. Corporate data and a separate VLA...

Resolved! Stable 3560 IOS

I know this question is a common one. And I will say up front I hold no one responsible I'm just looking for what people have out in the field. Can anyone make a recommendation for the 3560G-48TS platform for a nice stable IOS release?Right now we ar...

tpfrankli by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a new 6513 with 2 sup32's with IOS. This chassis will replace a working 6513 with 2 sup2's with CatOS.  I would like to convert my CatOS running configs to IOS, and I know there used to be a tool for this.I have searched around and found...

ezerangue by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have a 6509 that is giving me some traceback errors. I am not sure what service is hanging can anyone give me some insight? Here is a snippet from the logs:Oct 7 08:12:28.714 EDT: %SYS-SPSTBY-3-CPUHOG: Task is running for (20000)msecs, more th...

mrashby by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

show cdp neighbors command shows two devices connected through the same local port?I have a Cisco 3560 that when I issue the "show cdp neighbors" command I get the following results:Switch1#show cdp neighborsDevice ID            Local Intrfce        ...

Jinoymk101 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are going to deploy switches with a requirement of 700 seats per floor. I am now looking into options on what switch I can use. We usually use 4506-E with Sup7LE with fully loaded WS-X4648 cards. However, this type of switch setup isn't really ...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes