Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've recently segmented my network and part of the process was creating a DMZ VLAN.  I'm running ESXi 5 and have created two new VM's to add to this DMZ to begin the process of moving everything public facing to the new VLAN.  At this point they n...

gsink by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,I have a question on link state routing protocol featureOne of the features of link state routing protocol is updates are multicasted                   And other is updates are sent directly to neighbors. Then what is the use of updates being ...

Hi guys,Totally i created the 10 VLAN in my cisco 3750 switch.All other VLAN DHCP IP's (192.168.2.X - 192.168.10.X)  will be release from the DHCP server except VLAN1 In my 3750 switch i created DHCP pool(192.168.14.X).... and i assainged to VLAN10.....

Hello AllCan anyone explain a simple way of opening ports on a 1841 routerI have a working config for internet traffic. I am looking to boot up my Windows Server and Run IIS. For example i Would like to open ports for 80 www. IN a ...

Greetings!I just bought some Catalyst 3560-X switches that came with IOS 12.2(55)SE3 on them.  I'm definitely a proponent of not fixing things that aren't broken when devices are in production, but I was going to at least upgrade to 12.2(58)SE2 befor...

kpieckiel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Does anyone know if the GLC-GE-100FX SFP is supported on the Cisco Catalyst 4928? Have tried the below link but it doesn't metion the 4900 series switches.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/transceiver_modules/compatibility/mat...

Hi,May I know how to manually set the priority (root ID and bridge ID priority) and  for spanning tree? Which one should I use based on the command below? and how does it affect the path cost of it? set spantree root 1 spanning vlan1 priority 4096Tha...

Resolved! NAT TRAVERSAL

Hello Experts,I need to know more about NAT transerval as why it is required and if any outside machine needs to connect with internal machines then we can NAT it and allow the ports which are needed so what is main funda of NAT transversal.Is it all...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,there is a requirement to configure tacacs and radius on catalyst 3750X (version 15.0) where two vrf exist.Is therer a solution to configure "tacacs-server host x.x.x.x vrf yyy" ?? I know it is possible to configure under the "aaa group server...

we have a c2951 isr that has been crashing.  It crashed multiple times some months ago and ios was upgraded.  it is now crashing again for hardware reasons.  Is a 3825 more stable.  are considering swapping out to this model, instead of 2951.  Is it ...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card