Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I have router (spoke) that connects to two DMVPN hubs over 2 IPSEC tunnels. When I perform a show crypto isakmp sa command, I see multiple SAs to IP addresses that I don't recognize. I should only have two SA's (one to each DMVPN hub). C...

Hello,I have a problem with inter-vlan, on my routage tableCisco1# show ip routeMaximum Parallel Paths: 1 (1 after reset)Codes: C - connected, S - staticS  0.0.0.0/0          [1/1] via  192.168.100.250  0:14:26          vlan 1C  192.168.100.0/24   is...

rchapotin by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been studing for my CCNA and have been doing some labs and video tutorials. But am having a problem understanding connections. Manily it is how to connect cisco routers. I thought that the fastest way to connect two routers was to connect the ...

Resolved! NAT question

Can someone give me an example of how to enter the following into an ASA on 8.4 IOS. Source INSIDE: 10.0.40.30 TCP on port 10100 -> OUTSIDE: 172.16.4.2 (outside interface) on the same portSource INSIDE: 10.0.40.40 TCP on port 10103 -> OUTSIDE: 172....

scdigital by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - In diagram below would you use or not use IBGP between links from R1-R2 and from R3-R4 and should the link between R1-R2 or R3-R4 be L2 trunk link with VLAN on it for firewall failover and-or using IBGP between SVI. Tx

nedk12345 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've got a serious problem. My colleague and I are setting up a new network and there are a few computers on the network. She has configured a few user accounts on Active Directory under different groups. While I can browse the internet when l...

I would like to use the ip address-helper feature of my 3560 switch to point 10.1.0.0/24 to my Windows DHCP Server on 10.0.0.0/24 and I am unsure how to go about doing this. Below is a diagram of the network.

mconway by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have five Cisco ISR G2 2921 routers, and I want to be able to manage them with Cisco Configuration Protocol.1. Do I need to have Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) enabled to utilize a "topology-map creator" within the CCP to create a topology ma...

I'm planning to implement a isolated wireless network. It consists of 3 servers and 100 tablets. 1 of the server needs to have external access, all 100 tablets should be communicate with the 3 servers.This isolated network should not be available for...

Hey everyone,Need more advice please. If you didn't already know I am a 3rd year Networking and Systems Support student so please don't laugh if I am being a complete nooby no sense! lol.I am having a some difficulty VLAN addressing on the dual the l...

JohnNarey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to switches one in L3 an the other in L2. Several vlans on the network.Should i use a trunk connection between them or a etherchannel o port channel?what is the best way and when to use this options?thanks in advance for your answer.

rdrisaldi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes