Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,c2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-22.EA10a.bin is the image name of the 2950 switch i have in my office. what is the meaning of " i6q4l2 "? I saw some IOS like IP base, adv-security. but i didnt see anything like this before. Please advice.Thanks&Regard...

Resolved! subnetting help

HiI have a network engineer that asked me this question and I don't really now what to telll him so I wanted to know is someone could help me with this question. I've attached the question in a notepad document.

Resolved! STP behaviour

Assume my topology looks like on the diagram below, it's running RSTP SW1 ---- SW2---- SW3 (root)       \       /        SW4SW4 has Alt. blocked port towards SW1. I do shutdown for interface on SW1 towards SW4, wich is in DESG state, will SW1 generat...

Hi All,We recently connected a RPS 2300 to our switch WS-C3750G-48PS-E with IOS c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-53.SE2.bin..However i do not see any RPS details in the"show env" output.I believe i should get the RPS Name and its Serial and the port number ...

Hello,Quick question some of our switches have the switchport mode trunk command configured between the 3750 switches but other 3750 switches connected to our 6509 core switch do not have the switchport mode trunk command to permit Vlans from going a...

Resolved! 3750x Stack

Can I stack:Old3750IOS (3750-AdvipservicesK9-M) Version 12.2(46)SE release (fc2)New3750XIOS (3750E-UniversaLK9-M) Version 12.2(55) SE3 release software (fc1)What would be the most efficient way to do this if it can't be stacked as is?Thanks,Desmond

desmond.s by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to know the IOS which supports :ACL Support for Filtering on TTL Value feature on my Cisco 7600 device.I check on cisco and found the Cisco 12.4T release but this software doesnt fit onto my chasis. Checked on the following links:http...