Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone,I need some desperate help setting up IP based ACLs for voip phones on my Cisco switch.I do not have auto-qos on this one, so just need some help setting up the ACLs.There must be someone out there that's used this window before?Any hint...

timjeens1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI was so fed up of using the out of a box routers from PC World or the provided router from the host that I decided to splash out and buy a decent router.The Cisco 887 came highly recommended and seems to be a great purchase so far.  Our down t...

stuartpeo by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to seek your help guys on how to replace a defective redundant sup. I read on several articles that inserting new redundant sup should not be an issue as the active sup will always send its configuation to the standby. We are running ...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi:i want to know how to see all the successor routes in routing table. below is the scenario. from above topology, it is obvious there are two routes to loopback interface at R2 .  one is via 23.1.1.2/24 another one is via 13.1.1.1/24 however from ...

hi:i am doing experiment with RIP. the toppology is as follow The RIP v2 set up was successful however when i try to  trace the packet , i realised the  the router on the right  always send packet via S3/0 why didn't it choose fa1/0 ?  is it some kin...

Hi everybody,I have this issue with an internet connection. The connection to the Far-end is made by a tunnel IPIP I have a monitoring system to check the connectivity from the Outside en it keeps reporting lost of connection after about one hour of ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card