Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Some time ago, we bought some switches C3750X with LANBASE feature. Then we wanted to use private vlan so we have generated and installed a trial ipbase license. No problem with that.We have now ordered a "C3750X-24 LAN Base to IP Base E-Licens...

Hi All,I would like to check if it is possible to have a ftp server (ftp over ssl) hosted externally to be accessible via the cisco switches, routers etc? Can this result be achieved?ThanksAlex

I am managing Cisco 871W Integrated Services Router.I'm noob to cisco ios but have strong linux and programming basis, so I've been able with som ehelp to manage and configure the router.But, now I have to open port 3307 in the router and map it to t...

cchipont by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using VoIP, and using Cisco call manger, our network in country 1 connected to country 2 network through VPN tunnel, we have no issue dialing extension No. in our network to country 2 network. We need to route external PSTN calls coming in cou...

Hi Guys,I have to install a new 3750 switch(switch 5) into the existing stack of four switches with a new 3 meter stackwise cable.My question is if remove the existing cable coming from switch 1 (master) to switch 4 would it affect anything. Please s...