Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I can 't log in to the enable mode of switch as there is no enable password set .I get an error as " No enable password set " when I try logging in . The switch is at a remote location and I have no physical access to it . Is there any way I can log ...

Hi,I don't have enough space on flash memory to copy new IOS into. Do I have to delete current IOS and copy new one, without rebooting?I'm going to upload the new IOS through LMS Software Distribution feature (see attached file).TNSWACCS02A2>sh versC...

Resolved! 3750-X Stacking

Hi,Currently i have the following settings :Switch#  Role    Mac Address     Priority    Version     State ----------------------------------------------------------1       Member  d0d0.fd60.4580     1         1               Ready               *2  ...

Hi,Just wondering if there is an easer way to update 100+ 2960 switches, apart from pasting the commands in via console.They are not connected to any network and have the default config.They boot and look for a config.Lachlan

Anyone experienced this error, "NRGYZ:ERROR:Database uninitialized" in their log on a 6500 VSS switch? We are seeing these in a sh log, but they are not being exported to syslog. We have energywise completely disabled so it appears something went hay...

hi all,i'm planning to buy this wireless router but i don't see the specs whether it's backward compatible with 802.11b/g. can anyone confirm if it works with b/g. any personal review/experience with this device? thanks in advance.http://homestore.ci...

Hello, i have to plan an realize a network for a school.they have ~ 180 Ports,  1 Serverroom and 2 Rooms for Switches. In the serverroom should be a siwtch which can route between the vlans and the server, gateway, .... the switches should be over fi...

I've never noticed this before, so I'd like to know if this is standard mroute output or if it is odd behavior.We have a receiver that connects to a multicast source on 239.192.10.1. The source IP is 164.78.100.71. There are several Cisco routers con...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes