Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Just a quick question if you don't mind.We've got our switches and routers configured for using SSH only to be accessed on the vty lines.Here is an example:ip access-list extended SSH_ACCESS permit tcp 10.x.x.x 0.0.127.255 any eq 22line vty 0 2...

haidar_alm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to non-disruptively reduce the number of VLANs on a Nexus 7000 switch. The underlying problem is that our contiguous IP space is split into many small subnets, each on its own VLAN, and ip access-lists are used for packet filtering...

Hi there,We have 4 Nexus 7010 in two different Data Centers. One pair is running NX-OS release 5.1.3 but the other pair is running NX-OS release 4.1.2.Now, we need to reallocate one fiber module from one of the pairs to the other. Do somebody knows i...

Welcome! I want to download from my switch (C3750-12S-S) Operating System (IOS). Unfortunately, there are always problems when I try to do that. I typed: copy flash ftp ... cisco asks: "what file?" ...-c3750-mz.122-IPBAS 50.SE5 cisco asks: "ip of the...

HiI've come a cross a client with a number of independent L3 switches (no HSRP/VRRP groups) with "ip helper-address" statements on similar VLAN's.My queries are:-1. Will this generate lots of duplicate DHCP request packets on the server VLAN - is thi...

nigelb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A few weeks ago I was called to help with a switch crash. There was a running stack of 4 3750 switches with ios c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-35.SE2.bin. It crashed when adding a new 3750 to the stack. The stack keeps crashing until the new switch was discon...

Dear Experts,We are assinged 192.168.0.1 IP in our Win 2K3 server to communication with connected nodes with same series from 192.168.0.2 to 254at our different departments in our organization.But now problem is this ip seires is over no any ip to as...

Hi,Some time ago I mis-placed (I think) an issue I have regarding DDNS on VRF'ed interfaces.Hardware: Cisco 881 SEC with IOS Version 15.0(1)M4To not duplicate my disussion here, please have a look at https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3299803Any...

hi,i have created two access lists, 111 and 121 which has been applied to interface vlan 10 111 out and 121 inacl contains only permit satatements. i didn't permit ftp traffic, but it is allowing the traffic.acc to my knowledge, packet flows from top...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card