Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  I think I might an issue with SNR/RSRQ. Based on what I know from my radio days different equipment can have different thresholds, but their are standards that are good practices. For this particular router I am trying to find Cisco specific ...

awikswo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following config on both my Nexus primary and my Nexus secondary: interface port-channel310description Dell TOR 1switchportswitchport mode trunkswitchport trunk native vlan 599switchport trunk allowed vlan 551-560vpc 310interface port-chan...

2960 Plus Series Model Switch WS-C2960 +24TC-L cannot enable the REP and Nor CIP function in the default Vlan.   The problem that I am facing is that using the Supervisory automation system: Indusoft + CLP + Cisco 2960 Switch we are experiencing slow...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  I have enabled local aaa authentication and added password policyis there any way to encrypt the password created using the policy tried using password 7 but it gives an error saying that password cannot be blank 

giridar by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to add one C2960X switch to my DellS3148 switch.what are the things to take note for the trunk port between the 2 switches.will be using normal UTP cables to connect both.my management vlan is VLAN2 and I need VLAN1, VLAN2 and VLAN16 on the co...

yeow28 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! InterVlan Issue

hi, I am new and trying to make inter-VLAN routing on the router. the router is connected VLAN multilayer  PC connected with a switch. I have created VLAN 10 and 20 on the packet tracer. but unable to communicate VLAN with each other VLAN. some one p...

son ray by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes