Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

salut,je me demande si il existe d autre protocole de redondance que stpou meilleur que stp,et comment on peut partager la charge entre deux switch (le root et son backup)s il y a des protocoles pour faire ça.merci d avance les amis(es).

All,We just purchased nine 3560X series switches (with 1Gb modules)  for a project. After an IOS upgrade, it's taking 25 minutes for a switch to boot up. Is that normal?Thanks in advance,M

msrohman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !1- What Tech of Stacking Does Cisco 2975 Use ? Stackwise ? Stackwise+ ? Or FlexStack ?2- In Difference Between Stackwise and Stackwise+, Cisco Says "StackWise Plus will support up to 2 line rate 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports per Cisco Catalyst 3750-E...

I have been given some hardware to get working and have run into a snag and I think I have the wrong SFP modulesThere is a Cayalyst 3750G with 3 GLC-LH-SM SFP modules. These are 1000BaseLX and are recognized through the brower window when I login to ...

costello by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few stacks in my network that after an IOS upgrade and reboot have switched master slave positions. The 3750E is set with a priority of 15 and set as the master, and the 3750G has a priority of 14. After the upgrade and rebooting the stack, ...

fredareid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are moving to a  new data center and re-addressing all central hosts. Our DHCP server is  currently at address 192.168.16.200 so naturally, we have a helper-address of  192.168.16.200 configured on L3 client interfaces. If possible, we  would like...

grnelson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2821 router with a bonded T1 coming in the Gi0/0 port. I also have a DSL router in bridge mode connected to a fastethernet module card. I have the public IP of the DSL on the fa0/2/0 port and can ping from internal nd from the router. I woul...

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All -Thanks to those of you who helped out last week with my previous configuration issues.  Now that I have things up and running, I have two new issues that I need to solve.First, I have setup a site-to-site VPN between our network and another netw...

mjames_wdd by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Initial design of connecting 2232 and 2248 FEX modules to a 5020 and I want to ensure that I'm connecting the ports on ports controlled by different Unified Port Controllers.  Just trying to minimize any potential outages that could occur by connecti...

Is there a way from the command line of a 3120 (or even CNA) to reset a slot in the chassis?  We've been having odd behavior recently where a server will stop receiving.  I've tried going in and doing a shut/no shut on each of the interfaces associat...

g.hammond by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes