Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have 2 3750v2 connected to 2911 ISR via ethernet cable. The 3750's are configured with stack wise.I want to add redundancy to the 3750 stack, but am not sure how to accomplish this.Can I add another ethernet cable to a seperate ethernet inte...

We setup a lab for VLAN's and trunk.  We have 3 Cisco 3560 POE-8 switches.On switch1 and switch2, the Gig port is setup as Trunk port. On switch2 and switch3, we have VLANS 10 and 20.  The first 4 ethernet ports are in VLAN 10.  The second 4 ethernet...

Hi all,Here is infoWe have two routers R1 and R2 and they are in same  AS  1.they are in IBGP.Here is R2 configrouter bgp 1neighbor 1.1.1.1 remote-as 1neighbor 1.1.1.1 update-source loopback 0Can someone please explain we why we use the command --nei...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In reference to:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/5_x/nx-os/interfaces/configuration/guide/if_vPC.html#wp1803985In my situation I have a single 8-gig module in each Nexus7k. 10/1 and 10/2 are in PC100 peer-link. 10/3 connects to ...

Hello All,I have a problem with my 6500 series switch booting up.  This is my first initial boot up so I am using the console cable to put ip information on the device.  The switch goes through the basic boot sequence but when it finishes I am unable...

Ok, here is a problem that has me absolutely stumped, hopefully I'll find an answer here among the geniuses.  about 2 weeks ago, got a call that the network has come down to a crawl, thought odd, people couldn't ping by name, or by ip sometimes and s...

Whenever I reboot a 2940 I have a problem with the console speed resetting to 115200. A show run reveals:line con 0logging synchronousspeed 115200When I change the speed to 9600 and copy run start it shows this in the startup:line con 0logging synchr...