Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

All,We're upgrading to a 6509E from a 3750. The one question that we have is do each module that you put into the chassis have it's own ios or is the ios for the sups the only one that we'll need?For example, will we need an ios for the switch module...

Hello,please cas anyone send me the cisco catalyst 2960 24x100 + 2x gig ether. Interfaces OIS for send and received octets.I want to use PRTG for graphing the traffic on intergaces but i cant find the correct oids.ThanxDav

Dear forum members, I have a question to ask you before I move on.While I was building a switch config, I had a pretty similar config from another switch, with crypto pki self signed certificate generated.When I changed, the VLANs IPs and some other ...

Hi,I am attempting to set of a Site-to-Site VPN between a Cisco 1720 and a Cisco 861.  The 1720 is equipped with the VPN module.  I followed a tutorial, that was virtually identical to another tutorial that I found.  Here are the steps that I followe...

jack by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I just power on 2951 Router and erase default configuration and reload after that router show username I write username Cisco password Cisco router show access deny.I did password break from rommon mode write reset command and show up characters ...

aminulnt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a test network configured with a mix of Cisco and Juniper routers. Multicast traffic (PIM-SSM with ASM) properly flows through the entire network. I have a Cisco 3845 configured as the RP, and I am trying to use the "ip pim accept-register" co...

Hiwonder if anyone can assist me.I have a Cisco 4500 unit running IOS cat4500-entservicesk9-mz.122-54.SG.bin.Recently the box has stopped showing any cdp neighbours. All i get is this:CH-4507-01#sh cdp neiCapability Codes: R - Router, T - Trans Bridg...

Hi,       Can etherchannel (using two uplinks) be configured between a single 2960 and a stacked 3750 switch.Connectivity will be like thisone cable Switch_2960_A going to  Switch_3750_1 of the stack and second cable from same Switch_2960_A to Switch...

cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,I cannot seem to get my config quite right.  I want to open my NAT but I can only seem to get it to moderate.  I think it has something to do with my ACL because I am pretty sure that I did all the port forwarding correctly.  It must be a sma...

ckendzora by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes