Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi..    I just watched VTP flash video.. It is vey cool... easy to understand.. Where can i see more flash videos.. Pls can any one know the url pls reply back..

%LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet0/10, changed state to up%LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet0/10, changed state to down:I'm getting a ton of these messages on random ports during random times. Clie...

We have a 4M dollar network that has hit a snag because these modules are not supported in the 3750X boxes. Instead of leaving it off the Datasheet Cisco should be HIGHLIIGHTING this on the data sheet page since it made it by quite a lot of people un...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, here is my scenario: We have two 4006 switches in our hub room, one is for our 10 network and one is for our 15 network. We set up a 3960G switch in our IT department that has 12 ports for vlan10 and 8 ports for vlan15 and the other ports are for...

Hi, After configuring the SSO on dual cat 6500 chassis, I do not see the peer state as '-STANDBY HOT'. Please advise why would this happen. SSO is configured by default, and a trunk has been defined between the chassis. Output: MYSWITCH#sh redundancy...

I have setup a SonicWall TZ210 with two VLAN wireless networks out on some SonicPoints.  While trying to use the Cisco switch to communicate with and power the Points, I am noticing that the two wireless VLANs are not allowing DHCP packets through.  ...

Comcast recently installed a cable modem. The technician checked the settings remotely and told me that I am using a Netgear router with a MAC address 00:09:5B:59:D5:E5 (that is a Netgear number).  I am using a Linksys WRV200, not a Netgear, but when...

I currently need to link my currentproduction 6509 to our new 6513 that will be replacingit.I have planned to connect the 2 together while I migrate servers from one to the other.6509 is running CAT OS 8.4(4)  6513 is running IOS 12.2(33)SXI5both are...

dclee by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Help please!The led "uplink activity" in the cisco aironet 1400 -power injector lr- is off. I have checked coaxial and connectors, they are ok. I can not access the bridge by ethernet or telnet. I have reseted the bridge also, but the signa...

Alizuno04 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need insights on access-list configurations.I have two subnets sitting on two separate VLANs as follows:192.168.1.145/29192.168.1.153/29I need to permit access from a server (host IP address is 192.168.1.149) in subnet 192.168.1.145/29 to ac...