Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi out thereWe have a Cisco 3750 running C3750 Software (C3750-IPBASE-M), Version 12.2(25)SEE2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1). We have a lot of voice traffice passing through this switch and through sniffing we can see that it is dropping a lots of RTP pack...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have two routers 1841 each one is connected to an ADSL line with ADSL HWIC and each one is connected to a different ISP. I want to make fail over between them. I used object tracking with glbp to make the fail over when one of them has no se...

Hi thereI have inherited a switch stack as follows:Switch#  Role   Mac Address     Priority Version  State ----------------------------------------------------------*1       Master 04fe.7f0d.2280     1      0       Ready               2       Member...

Hi there,I'm preparing to deploy a pair of 6500's with a fairly simple collapsed core topology.  I've decided to use MST because I'll be connecting the 6500's to HP Procurve switches for the server access layer and in my testing MST allowed for much ...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have a problem to configure SPAN and RSPAN on the same switch.I have 2 switchs : Sw1 and Sw2I want to make mirror ip phones from both switch to the interface fa0/1 on Sw1.I created my RSPAN vlan (1000) on both switches.On Sw2:monitor session...

Hello guys,At this time I can't check UDLD behaviour on real devices so I would like to ask here at least.If you have both sides configured with UDLD aggresive, link is bidirectional and running.What happens if you reload one switch? Will the other o...

I have a new WAP200. When I plug it in with its default setting it works (i can connect via unsecure wireless to my network) so I know I have connectivity to the device. The problem occurs when I try to attach to the device to configure it. I can nei...

sagostini by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for show commands that would help justify a DFC versus CFC for a 10GE line card in a 6500.  What show commands are best for showing the utilization of the forwarding engine?  I'm interested in commands give a good presentation of either D...

All,     I have an interesting challenge. I have an existing monitor session set up as below for monitoring on a 6509. I have a single monitor session with multiple egress interfaces based on the VLAN. This solution works very well for feeding specif...

chenson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I think it's about time to buy an Implementing Cisco IPv6 book for me...  How in the world do I track down an IPv6 client in my network.  I didn't even realize that IPv6 was possible in my network without me turning on some IPv6 routing functi...

Hi Friends,I have one Catalyst 4503 chassis with SUP-II + TS supervisor Engine.IOS version is Cat4000-I9K91S-M 12.2(25) EWA7. I have go through the documents of Intervlan setup, but I can't to it.PC1  <----------------------SUP-II + TS --------------...

Hi,We need to load share the traffice over both the ISP links. We have shared the public AS number between both the ISP & at the CE end, both links are terminated on to 2 diffrent physical routers.How to configure the same.RegardsHarsha