Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all.  I am trying to figure out how to create a Etherchannel bundle on two 3524 switches that i have.  I have tried to follow this link but i am not sure it is working or not and if i am missing any commands.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk38...

Based on the way my network is configured, I am unable to connect one of my servers directly to a firewall for a DMZ.  I wanting to allow anything coming into the server, but deny where it can go.  For example...Coming from the serverPermit traffic t...

ngthen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL PROBLEM

Hello,I have a CISCO 1841 ROUTER (IP=192.168.1.250) and a CATALYST 2950 SWITCH (IP=192.168.1.251) in my test LAB.Both are connected with a TRUNK , to share the same VLANS.The problem is , when I connect to VLAN 10 or 20 or 30 , I am not able to PING ...

Yeah, that's pretty much it.But to elaborate, we have a few 5-switch stacks, with a 10gb uplink in switches 1 and 5 connecting back to a pair of 6506's... one in T1/1/2, the other in T5/1/2.  The NM's are C3KX-NM-10G's, which provide 4 ports, the des...

mikearama by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI have a Catalyst 4503E switch with a Supervisor II+TS. I have monitoring for several weeks and I see that the process is over 40%:SwCore_1#sh processes cpu history                                                                   111111111111...

maucapina by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I think I have painted myself into a corner.  I have a multiple vlans routed on my 3750 core router. I all of these can talk to all others by design its the way it was intended on our end.  Now I have a new vlan that I have an ACL on to limit ...

Hello everybody!What tools I can use to troubleshoot and monitor control plane service policy on the ASR 1002?Show access-list command does not show any matches so I don't know which traffic goes where and consequently what to do next.Thanks.

yes guys this is a question if you wondered what i meant by the title.My question though relys on the sense of etherchannel rather then any technical help.I am currently working on my dissertation project for my university, and my topic is all about ...

Hi All,I have 2960-G switch , last few days i am facing problem with it.Some ports are not responding .LED blinks but no packets are send or receive.I tried a lot by restarting it and even I had restore default the switch but no luck.Pls find attache...