Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Having attended various road shows I hear that modular IOS is being phased out by Cisco. My question is therefore:What is the procedure for replacing my current IOS s72033-adventerprisek9-vz.122-33.SXI3.bin to the equivalent Native version. Are...

I've noticed when using Smartports srr-queue ...share and srr-queue....shape are configured on Trunk ports. Do those settings add latency to the port where there is only Data and not VOIP? My VOIP is on VLAN 20 which has access to the Data VLAN (10) ...

UTSAudio1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am just wondering if there is a rule of thumb as to how many mirror ports you should put on a 3560G.  Our email administrators have asked me to mirror 5 or 6 ports going to different servers and while we should have the processing power and bandwid...

dan731028 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 2611xm that I am trying to upgrade:I did the IOS transfer from the TFTP server:Erasing device... eeeeeeee ...erasedeeErase of flash: completeLoading tftproot/c2600-ipbasek9-mz.124-25d.bin from 10.0.55.254 (via FastEthernet0/0): !!!!!!!...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Netflow issue

Hi everybody,I need help regarding NetflowI have this message in log file:%EARL_NETFLOW-SP-4-TCAM_THRLD: Netflow TCAM threshold exceeded, TCAM Utilization [97%]I know that indicates the TCAM is almost full.I use sup 720 with PFC3BXI wanted to disable...

HiWould someone be able to give me a quick rundown of the differences between the different 3750 models (vanilla/v2/e/x)? I'm having trouble getting anything useful from the product pages. Are the more recent ones going to replace the vanilla version...

HiQuick question does the inside global NAT address have to be in the same subnet as the outside interface address or can it be a totally different publicly routed IP address, as long as there is a route back to it? CheersM

Hi All,anyone knows if VRRP is supported in two addresses way with vPC configuration?On Cisco Site i can see VRRP/vPC support but with this configuration (apart subnet errors...)http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/5_x/nx-os/unicast...

Hi ExpertsI am facing in between high utilization issue with cisco 4507 switch with Sup-6LE..I checked the output of show proc cpu and found that the following two processes are using most of the cpu cycles 53   183976532 813503058        226  4.55% ...

Hi all,I configured cisco acs 4.1 server and cisco AIR-WLC4402-12-K9, which support only 12 access points.Wireless users configured with mac filtering authentication. Mac address database is stored on cisco acs server.so the scenario is wireless user...

Hi all,I have stand alone Nexus 7018 switch which is connected with 2 ethernet cables to ESX host (VMware V-Sphere 4).My goal is to create ESX host teaming for load balancing purposes between the N7K to the ESX host.I created Port-channel on the N7K ...

Timor_SSS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3750 stacks on both sites to terminate 2 x 100MB WAN links. I will configure etherchannel for the two links so that we have 200M bandwidth.1) As the WAN link down will not indicate down to the switch port, will LACP help to detect the link fai...