Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we are trying to configure a pair of Nexus 5K's and setup vpc peer link between them.  When I issue the show vpc brief command, the peer-keepalive link is working fine, but the vpc peer relationship isn't coming active.  I'm following the Cisc...

johartman by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two Catalyst 3750 in stack configuration. They have c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-55.SE.bin IOS.I have ip policy configured on interface vlan, but I can not see this ip policy route-map command in show running!!!!When I enter sh ip policy, also...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have an existing stack of 4 C3750's which are using the rear stacking cables.  I'm looking to add one more C3750 with the same cable.  Does the whole stack need to get powered down before I add this additional switch to the stack?  Or can ...

I currently have a 6509 switch with 2 remote uplinked 4948 switches. In order to support more traffic to the remote switches, we are installing a second uplink to each of the 4948s and I plan to create a port channel group for each switch. When I mov...

rjrii by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am searching for a replacement model for Linksys WET 11 bridge... I have been using this for connecting my games to a Wireless Access Point..Since this bridge is not available, I have got new WET610N and connected.. But it gives so many issue...

Gokul Dev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our leaf switches are 3560. They have 2 uplinks to our core stack of 3750's.  There has been a lot of changes on the 3560 configuration.  The network guy has been trying to get a voice vlan setup and qos.  He's off on vacation and we need to image up...

bleucube by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just purchased a Cisco Catalyst 2960S-48TD-L and to my suprise the power cable on it is a 15A-250v.  In laymans terms, the end that plugs into the wall is of the twist and lock nature.  This switch is going into a colo that was not spec'd out for ...

ncustodio by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a small network with the following:1x Netgear 48 port Switch1x Cisco 2950 24 port SwitchThese two are connected through an uplink port on the Netgear switch.One have one Windows server running TFTP Server and other software. My devices (cus...

DJDemarco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am designing a new OSPF network that will combine several sites.  My original plan involved adding all the WAN routers into Area 0 and then either putting each (L3) user switch and each data centre into its own area or creating an Area for each sit...