Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have installed a new network all with 3750 switches. Everything is going wellexcept that some ports on some switches are going down and straight back up.I'm using the Cisco Assistant to monitor the network and send me all the events.This is h...

We're currently running netflow v5 and I'm trying to look into flexible netflow but couldn't find a document on which IOS or Supervisors supported flexible netflow.  Does anyone have a document that explains this? I tried following this link, but the...

Joe Kukis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my first time configiring a Cisco 1800 series router. As of now, computers cannot access the 192.168.1.0 network. I think the reason why it is not working correctly is nat and access lists. What I am trying to accomplish is the router is goin...

xr5054yz85 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Upgrading IOS

Hii was at work today and i was trying to upgrade an IOS and the image started coming across but i started getttng this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o!!!!o!!!!!o!!!!!o!!!!!o!!!!!o!!!!!o!!!!!!o!!!!!! image aborted.I've never seen this before and i...

I've got a client here in our datacenter with some custom equipment, and they're asking me to set up Inter-VLAN routing. This would be simple enough if the VLANs were all on a single device, but with this setup [and 5 intervening years since I last d...

fubes2000 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with a6509 connection the gig interface and uplink are in spanning-tree but the uplink does not forward traffic on the trunk even though it is allowed.VLAN0222  Spanning tree enabled protocol ieee  Root ID    Priority    8414        ...