Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I' m traing to add a switch c9200 48p in stack but i receive error because 2 switches are in INSTALL mode and new is in BUNDLE mode. Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image Mode------ ----- ----- ---------- ---------- ----1 56 C9200-48T 16.12.3a CA...

Hi All,I have installed 2 Sophos APs (AP320X) on Cisco 2960S-24P Switches individually.Everyday this APs went offline, i have spoken to Sophos support team, they have replaced it as well. So at the moment we have installed 2 new APs at client office....

I have two cisco Nexus3500 C3548P-10GX Chassis connected to one another via L3 port-channel. MTU on the system and interface are both set to 9000, however I am unable to ping over link more that 1478 bytes?

Hi All,I have found one of the port has no night and it showed the interface down\down (notconnect) on the 2960 cisco switch. I tried to reload the switch and change the cable still not working. Any ideas?Yared

yaredo70 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a Cisco 890 router which is connected on port Fast Ethernet 7 to our main distribution core switch on Gigabit 0/17. Please see the interface F7 results and provide me with your reviews. I think this is a bottleneck and requires an upg...

Jasa2022 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Meraki Cameras

Hi All my company is moving away from Meraki and on to traditional architectural of locally managed switching & routingI think I already know the answer but thought I’d ask anyway.Will a MV12WE Meraki Camera with other cisco equipment i.e 3850 switch...

billybong by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, i am configuring a IE3300 but when I attempt to enable ospf it shows this error: "Protocol not in this image" This is the show version of the device: Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.12.03Cisco IOS Software [Gibraltar], IE3x00 Switch...

hi every one,I would like to use 2x c9500 24y4c-e to stack function. But i heard about that -E Network Essential does not support stack wise function. Can I use another stack function like tradition not stack wise or do i need to be upgrade license t...

Hello all, Is there an efficient way to create a local admin on multiple cisco switches, instead of having to login to every switch to do so? Can this be done using cisco prime? where you can create a local admin account and push it out to all the sw...

ahad311 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card