Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Community,i'm having a Connectivity issue, I've noticed that mismatch duplex:ASA5525# sh int g0/0Interface GigabitEthernet0/0 "outside", is up, line protocol is upHardware is i82574L rev00, BW 1000 Mbps, DLY 10 usecAuto-Duplex(Half-duplex), Aut...

m0h4j1r by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello I have a client who has a C1000 Switch and We need to have the configuration file but that switch doesnt have a Console Port RJ45 instead it has a USB Console Port but the client doesnt have that USB Cable so How Can I download the configuratio...

I have a 4500x switch that had the IOS deleted accidently.When booted this is what we get. ***************************************************************** ** Rom Monitor NVRAM configuration is being initialized to ** default values. This may be bec...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, I noticed that a coworker has been deploying new IOS images on IE4010s by simply copying the bin via scp to the switch and then changing the boot parameter to use ie4010-universalk9-mz.152-8.E1.bin. [FILE COPIED TO SDFLASH VIA SCP]co...

evanm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 3560 switch.I kept getting this message, " !!! WARNING: The switch is not usable !!!what should I do? How do I have it fixed====POST: CPU MIC register Tests : BeginPOST: CPU MIC register Tests : End, Status PassedPOST: PortASIC Memory Te...

Hi AllAll of a sudden we have started to receive lots of errors on our switches about licences, we purchased 3 year DNA with them which may have expired now, we will not be renewing as we do not use DNA.How do I stop these errors from being logged ?T...

hey guys, not sure if its even possible but i want to connect this switch behind my home router (ASUS GT-AC5300) who's IP is 192.168.1.2.. i have created 3 VLANs with 10.10.x.x as i want to have anything behind the switch with that network scheme, so...

jjessetej by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes