Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco c3524 switch

Hi guys,I am working towards CCNP and starting to build home lab. Just want to know that Cisco WS-C3524-XL-EN is a layer 3 switch and suitable for CCNP labs ? If not, also advise me what switch would be suitable for CCNP level.Thanks.Seasons' greetin...

tahir1234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am still a bit new to the Cisco products and I am not sure if this is even possible...  I have a situation where I have multiple ISP's and I have the following equipment for routing:  Cisco 3524XL Switch, 2620 Router, 506e PIX  What I need to know ...

Dear Expers,Does BPDU guard and BPDU filter enable per interface when spanning-tree portfast disable on per interface ??I have 3550 switch 48P , in this switch many users connected on per interface. that's why i have not enable to confiure spanning-t...

Hello I was trying to recover the passwork from an old router 2600 and after try to go into rommon, all I get is thisGóbòòõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõüõõõõõõõüõõõõõõüõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõ...

acostah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question for Spanning-tree experts.Should udld and loopguard be used together on trunk ports? Or either one should be good enough? Why?Thanks,Cedar

cedar_lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloam looking for the following?1)6509 with 720 Gbps or higher integrated SFM2)1 module 48 ports 10/100/10003)1 modules 16 ports 10g4)NAM module5)3750 access switchThanks and Appreciate

alsayed by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 Cisco 6509 switches in ;live setup....How can I find out the serial number of that chassis."sh module" and "sh module all" will give the present modules and its serial number and it's status....and " sh ver " will me the chassis....but I ...

Hello team,As I understand , channel-forming protocols are strictly point-to-point by nature.We need to aggregate them in one bundle by using l2tp. (Moving switches from one POP to another).Just want to hear your opinion , should above configuration ...

Hi frnds, I am saravanan from Bangalore. I have 20 numbers of cisco 2950 switches, some switches are given error msgs in the followinglLocal 7Error6562%LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/8, changed state to downlLocal 7Notice6461%LINEPROTO-5-UPDO...

I need to solve to a scenario. The remote sites are being monitored by IP cameras from head office on 2 Mbps link . the IT team has apparently no control over cameras so i need to rate limit the IP cameras traffic on branch router. The Video traffic ...