Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Bonjour,  Je cherche à désactiver les ports inutilisés sur un switch IE2000.Auriez vous une procédure? cela est-il déjà possible? je ne trouve rien dans les docs ou sur l'interface Web..Je rencontre également un problème pour mettre en usine un Catal...

Hi,Requirement is 90 ports downlink  (for edge  switches and  4x40  for server farm )going  for 2 cat 9500  or one 9600 is good performance wise Thanks

susim by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am practicing subnetting and trying to build a small network. I created the subnet and the addresses as follows: Here is the topology:When I try to ping from PC0 to PC1, or other PCs under the same router, it works. But if I try to ping, for e...

ccccc.JPG ddddd.JPG

Hello all,   Context/Description: I have an C6840-X-LE-40G with "high temperature" for the EARL. On Zabbix, I have recieve an alarm because the temperature was higher than 70°C. #sh environment temperature ... switch 1 module 1 EARL 1 device-1 temp...

Hi, I want to use the Switch IE2000-16T67P-G-E in a field installation without POE. Can this switch be operated with 24 V? In the manual I am a bit curious about the models, so I am not quite sure if this is correct and the following sentence is for ...

PatrickBeck_0-1653312867531.png voltaget.JPG

Hi friends!I have a cisco c3750x-48pf-s switch. I want to buy another switch with same part number to have stack between these switches. should these switches have same modular uplink to form stack?can I have C3KX-NM-1G in one switch but no uplink mo...

JohnJudi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello dear community,I am currently trying to understand an existing topology and its spanning tree (screenshot attached).This is probably a topology that deviates from best practice.We have two nexus switches and a cat switch in use. nex4(secondary)...

BastiiGee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes