Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All Got a weird one for you.  thought someone on here might have an idea of what is going on or can point me in a direction.   haven't seen this before.   interface is active, connection is up.  nothing is listed in the log for the switch on gig1/...

wavess by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning, On Friday I can configured one of my customers 6506s to export NetFlow to Scrutinizer however coming in this morning it has barely reported a peak over 7Kbps of traffic whereas on our bandwidth monitoring system the interface ha shown over 1...

ezuser666 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, we are running a pair of c9500-32C in stack wise virtutal mode and are experiencing some problems regarding multicast forwarding. Right now, we have:IP Multicast Statistics713 routes using 1157112 bytes of memory323 groups, 1.20 aver...

SeMl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't find the doc to explain the switchport mode for SPAN. 1. if source port is switchport access vlan x, should the destination port follow exactly?2. if source is mode trunk, destination port settings should follow?

Dear all  I have one problem with Port Channel, the network topology is as follow : -- two Core switch C9407R connected with VSS-- two FPR 1150 as (Active-Standby) with port no. 8 -- Creating port-channel ID:13 between the core switch and FW 01     ...

Capture.PNG

Hi, I am having trouble of importing 3 used 1921/K9 switch to build up a lab for CCNA exam, shortly after the switches arrived, the Custom and Excise Department of Hong Kong told me I may infringe the strategic commodity regulation, and request me to...

cmo1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Please suggest a dmz switch , there are web server and proxy  server hosted  Preferred a data center grade (nexus) switch  with 10g uplink Thanks