Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I copied configuration from SUP1 and put it in SUP2 bootflash.When I use command set boot auto-config bootflash:sup.cfg, it gives me following message.Warning: file found but it is not a valid config fileAppreciate any suggestions.Thanks!!

pankajs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,If we have both EIGRP and OSPG configured from A to Z .... I know EIGRP has a better (lower) Adminsitrative Distance so it will be the prefered route .... the question is: Will the route learned with OSPF appear in the routing table or only the...

Greetings:Confused. When I created the following ACL:access-list 150 permit ip 10.233.0.0 0.0.0.255 host 172.16.5.30access-list 150 permit ip 10.233.0.0 0.0.0.255 host 10.1.7.136access-list 150 permit ip 10.233.0.0 0.0.0.255 host 10.1.7.137access-li...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a couple of 6509E at our core running hsrp between them. In addition we have 4 backup servers each with a gig connection back to Core1. Core1 has the majority of services/servers on it. We now have a need to go with 10G connections from the b...

rotran by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Ok so this is what we currently have.ISP1 = MTOISP2 = COGENTOur current Switch Config is:router bgp ASN_NUMBER no synchronization bgp router-id XXX.XX.60.1 bgp log-neighbor-changes network XX.XX.96.0 mask 255.255.224.0 network XXX.XX.60.0 mask ...

Hi,I need to give ip addresses at an a Vlan (4) which isn't native on my switch andnot even management.This command below are for native vlan.How have to I modify it for another vlan configured on my switch ?Can anybody advice me an a document about ...

lformelli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4506 switch that has a tendency to lose it's saved configuration after a power loss. It reverts to the switch's default configuration. I am running the following IOS ... Version 12.2(25)EWA11, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1). Has anyone experience...

kjgroves by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've two 3750 stacks in site2 and each one is configured with HSRP on their vlan's. I've got a remote site (Site1) that sends multicast to site2.The problem occurs that receivers are receiving the multicast stream when both vlan's are configured in...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

gusy we have couple of 6500 swicthes and its running catos and ios as well but now we have to only put IOS on it and take out catos....guys i have took a screen shot please have a look an dtell me how to do that (takeout catos and put ios) as i have ...

I have a SUP720 and would like to know if it can support the following configuration. Create a VACL or policy base route type of configuration that if the source is a specific network and the protocol is http destined to group of systems redirect the...

juan-ruiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to set up NAT on a Router to hide all incoming internet Source Addresses behind 1 given Static Address depending on the Destination Address of the packet.The same incoming Source Addresses heading for a different Destination Address, will also...