Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am getting nating issue for every 15 days, we have below NAT statements configured in one of our IOS-FW 1841.We have below NAT for one of our SMTP server, when i got complaint saying incoming mail traffic not working then i have to remove th...

I found a post from 2007 that answered this in the negative, but wanted to check if there is more recent info regarding the ability of a 10GB interface in a 4510 to negotiate down to 1GB. I found that under the int config the speed command only allo...

DudeI am not able add 4948 switch to NMS.It fails when we run snmpwalk.Checked the snmp community string, routing between switch and NMS all looks finehere is the snoop output on switch port whilst we run snmpwalk from NMS.14:45:48.333707 NMS.59689 >...

I am setting up a small MPLS VPN Lab using two 6500s running SXI2, utilizing two VRFs. It worked beautifully when the next hop was the interface address of the other. Now I am having trouble using the attached configuration using next hop of loopback...

zztopping by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have attached a network diagram with a topology that is causing some problems. There is an AIX Server doing up/down monitoring of Windows Servers (top to bottom in the diagram). When sending 100 packets, we drop about 2 or 3. These are not al...

All, this is working fine in a lab and I'm about to deploy in production. Please let me know what you think...any suggestions?Config came from here:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/solutions_docs/ip_multicast/White_papers/rps.html

alexng by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2950T-24 switch with 12.1.22.EA1 software and 8 MB of flash. I want to upgrade this switch with a new tar file. Following the upgrade guide, I should use the command "archive download-sw" The thing is, this command is not supported on my swi...

Dirks by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a star network with multiple l2l tunnels. I am trying to give priority to RDP (3389) traffic. The following is my config that I am trying to use:hostname(config)#class-map RDP_Prihostname(config-cmap)#description "This class-map matches all RD...

HII have a network with Cisco 3560 as the L2 edge switch, each switch have two uplink to the Core. Uplink 1 to Core switch 1 and uplink 2 to core switch 2. Core switch have connected together on 2x1Gig etherchannel. Since the edge switches having two...

Hi Folks,We have several sites that have Stacked 3750s using two Multi Chassis Etherchannel links to connect to the wide area which is provided on World Wide Packets Metro Ethernet equipment. We have two VLANs; one for the link back to the main core ...