Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! InterVlan Issue

hi, I am new and trying to make inter-VLAN routing on the router. the router is connected VLAN multilayer  PC connected with a switch. I have created VLAN 10 and 20 on the packet tracer. but unable to communicate VLAN with each other VLAN. some one p...

son ray by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello we have 2 x 9500 in a Stackwise topology    recently we had a failure where the  2x SVL interfaces and the Dual Active Detection link failed  therefore the switches went Dual Active  in the logs there were  "Error reading DOM data from transcei...

sbyrne by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,when I want to start the packet tracer it asks me to login, I login with my cisco email address but it shows me that there is no netacad account associated with my account. Can someone please help me for logging in?

Bonjour,  Je cherche à désactiver les ports inutilisés sur un switch IE2000.Auriez vous une procédure? cela est-il déjà possible? je ne trouve rien dans les docs ou sur l'interface Web..Je rencontre également un problème pour mettre en usine un Catal...

Hi,Requirement is 90 ports downlink  (for edge  switches and  4x40  for server farm )going  for 2 cat 9500  or one 9600 is good performance wise Thanks

susim by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am practicing subnetting and trying to build a small network. I created the subnet and the addresses as follows: Here is the topology:When I try to ping from PC0 to PC1, or other PCs under the same router, it works. But if I try to ping, for e...

ccccc.JPG ddddd.JPG
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card