Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I' ve a 6509 with a SUP1A-2GE.I see these messages after I power cycle the switch and I know that the Catalyst 6500 isin the SP ROMmon:System Bootstrap, Version 5.3(1)Copyright (c) 1994-1999 by cisco Systems, Inc.c6k_sup1 processor with 65536 Kbytes ...

Hello,We have several Cisco 2960 switches and we have a problem after upgrading IOS.We had : c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-46.SENo problem at all transfering IOS files with tftpNow : c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-46.SEWith this IOS, every transfer crash. Only a fe...

Hi. I have kind of a design question on voice and data vlan routing. Equipment involved:Router: Cisco 2811 for CME, two Fastethernet ports and NME moduleSwitch1: Cisco Catalyst 3750G-12S-S SMI 12 port Fiber with with sfp modulesSwitch2: Cisco Catal...

Resolved! Switch 4507 issue

Hi all,I am not able set encapsulation on the gig port of one of my switch as I want to allow only few vlan on any portSwitch: WS-C4507R-EIOS: 12.2(44)SG1 ((cat4500e-ENTSERVICESK9-M))Switchport capability:sh int GigabitEthernet1/10 switchportName: Gi...

I am trying to configure an 881 for a remote location, the port the phone(s) (tried both a 7960 and a 7941G) is connected to will not go on the Voice VLAN, it will obtain an IP address on the data VLAN (as will the computer connected via the phone). ...

I'm configuring qos and transmit queuing on a Cat4948 switch, as per below. I cannot find any commands that allow me to view the transmit queue usage. The only commands I can find just show me the config.interface g1/1 qos trust cos tx-queue 1 ba...

Hi,please can someone tell me when does a switch Catalyst 3560 power on the port configured with PoE inline power auto ?I've a customer with PoE Thomson phones and the switch bring on the Giga ports after 15/30 minutes. I've checked the power used by...