Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,it is a strange request but I have 2 sites with a layer2 link where 802.1q is supported.For a while, I need to install a router on one side to separate the flow.But 1 - vlan 1 must be share by both sites with differents networks and the router mu...

Resolved! access-list

Hi everybody1 My book shows :access-list 101 remark list to allow traffic from server1Can i use named access list as;ip access-list standard zee remark this is good traffic.?thanks a lot!

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

just got the SPA2102 prior to making any adjustments i saved the delivery settings,then i proceeded to enter my login details relative to the telephone.finishing with setting an access passwordand saving. immediatly a password gui popped up and so i ...

go2rcetuk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI every body!I just want to ask one question. " don't fragment " bit is set or not set by default in ip header?thanks a lot and have a nice weekend!

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NM-1FE-FX and 3745

All,Wondering if anyone knows if the NM-1FE-FX will work in a 3745 router. I've looked up the NM-1FE-FX on the Cisco Solution Finder, but the 3745 doesn't even show up on the list. I assume that the 3745 is not listed because it has been discontinu...

RoboCisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dynamic Acl

Hi every body!My book says;" imagine a set of servers that need to be accessed by a small set of users. With acls, you can match the ip addresses of the host used by users. However, if the users borrows another pc, or leases a new address using dhcp...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at using a channel to connect a 7201 router to a 6509 VSS implementation and liek to know if there are advantages in configuring the channel interface as a layer 3 versus configuring as a layer 2 with a virtual layer 3 interface. I am u...

T.hinton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a router which connects 2 sites however for various reason the inside/outside are back to front in logical terms.There is now a requirement to perform a static destination NAT however this needs to happen on the outside NAT segment.Is this po...

achrich by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL Stop-paquets?

I am practicing for my CCNA exam and a question on an exam engine about ACLs shows in the output for "show ip interface" a line:"Inbound access list is stop-packets"What does that mean? I didn't read about "stop-packets" in the book.Please help.

Resolved! Spanning Tree Cost

Can "spanning-tree cost" and "spanning-tree vlan 200 cost" both be used on the same interface at the same time? My goal would be to set a new default cost for all vlans and modify just one or two from that new default.Thank You

jeff.cook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes