Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a cisco 1720, with IOS Version 12.2(8)TPC10a.I have configured a FTP server with NAT static in this router but we have problems to open sessions.Do you know if this is related with IOS? someone tell me I have to configure TCP MSS Adjustmen...

Hi All,Iam planning to upgrade IOS on dual SupV 4510R to most recent 12.2.50-SG to support ip tracking feature for Internet reachability. Current IOS: cat4000-i9s-mz.122-25.EWA4The switch has BGP/OSPF/EIGRP protocols with SSO redundancy. In the 12.2....

I have a LAN that consists of two 6500's with SUP720's and about 40 2970's (with a few 2960's mixed in). The 2970s are basically an access layer as they serve as ports for the servers inside my cabinets. Each 2970 is trunked and etherchanneled up t...

mjgoodman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GBIC not supported

I am using Cisco GBIC's 1000Base-T WS-G5483= and when I plugged them in the line card (WS-X6416-GBIC) i get this message: %SYS-4-PORT_GBICNOTSUPP:Port 3/3 gbic not supported.Besides this message everything works good and the GBIC works fine.Why does ...

prekursor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! About 4510R

I have a 4510R switch with two supervisors, when i do a WR does this save the config to both supervisors?...

davisr651 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a dhcp server on w2k3 and one scope for one LAN .I want to have another scope on the same dhcp server for a 2nd Vlan and I did the IP helper and ip broadcast on the 2nd Vlan interface but it is not working.No PC gets IP in the second sc...

hunnetvl01 by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, we have the option to use LACP from the server to the switch with 2 nics, in my min this would be true load balancing both ways rather tan using the HP default of outboun load balancing. am i right in saying this? I think the server does outg...

Hi All,I want to ask a question which is that I have a Cisco 2821 router running GRE over IPSec which point to another Cisco 2821 which has same configuration. I see so many fragmentation shown in "show ip traffic". Then I have read the Cisco documen...

Hi,I have tried to set the BGP no-export community for only the default routebetween 2 routers.I have tried the following configuration on the announcing router with no luck (have also tried using standard ACL's).!neighbor 195.50.113.250 remote-as 56...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card