Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all! So I did a impact check before upgrading (show install all impact nxos nxos.9.3.8.bin) a 9200 series device on the nx-os file that I've downloaded. But I got a message that I haven't seen berfore and it worries me  I've attached the output fr...

Hallo i got 4 C3560X-24P-E that i need OSPF on. so i looked up the IP service ISO for the switch but i cant find it anywhere on cisco software download. i looked up on the data sheet that it is suppore. (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collate...

fred730b by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to get a UCS Fabric Connect switch to work with Radius. I have NPS set up on a windows server and have set the instances Secret key along with the Host IP of the device. I set the Radius as the Native authentication and created a d...

shmekal by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI accidentally changed the boot to point to the wrong file on catalyst 9300 and its not accesible, is it easy enough to recover and get it booting to the image again please.?also i recently tftp'd an image to a 9300 17.3.4 and installed and booted ...

benolyndav by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings to everyone  I need your technical advise based your knowledge and experience of the the best practice in configuring our new 2130 as transparent mode FWs inline between core switch of HQ and Core switch of remote sites. The core switches s...

adeebtaqui by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,  We're planning add our 9300 into cisco smart account . I've also referred  below cisco link - how to setup cisco smart account and add catalyst device into my account. Apart from creating new cisco smart portal account and activating , I'v...

hk24596 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes