cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

STP-2-DISPUTE_DETECTED

Hello,I have two Nexus switches in a lab environment with a vPC configured, the down stream is connected to another switch (vPC) and the up stream is connected to firewalls working in active-standby mode with OSPF configured with vPC peer switches.Th...

topology.PNG

6506 chassis module issue

Hi everyone, I have single 6506 chassis with two supervisor engineers (WS-X6K-SUP2-2GE ). Post power shutdown one of  the engine is not appearing in inventory.Below is the console output CoreSwitch> (enable) session 15Module 15 is not installed.CoreS...

Strange VLAN forwarding in trunk

I've got a strange behavior on a c3850. We use VLAN 381 as transfer vlan. After the changing the core switches, this vlan doesn't work any more. The output of "sh int trunk":Port Mode Encapsulation Status Native vlan Gi1/0/...

Access Point Event Core Dump Alert

Hi All,We are getting a alert for access point Radio Core Dump. Not sure what exactly it is.Upon checking AP remains up and stable. Uptime is high .(Checked in Prime and WLC)Can someone please explain why we are seeing this alert frequently.Any troub...

Resolved! Can I configure multiple native vlans on a single trunk link on a single port?

Hello guys. I am working on a switch migration from an old ZTE distribution to new Cisco C9500 switch and since my existing core switch is Cisco switch (which is stack wised), I wanted to connect the new distribution switch and the VSL core switches...

Resolved! Straight swap of Catalyst 6509-v-e chassis

We are about swap out just the chassis (not changing modules) on a 6509-v-e switch.  This device sits in a VSS pair.  I don't see any specific caveats in doing this in the documentation but is there anything to watch for, verify if we are just doing ...

rcahill81 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Inter Vlan ROAS 9300 Cannot ping between Vlans

Hi Everyone,I'm sorry, I know there are a heap of posts like this and I'm pretty sure I've read them all and I'm still having an issue.  I've got C9300-48UXM-A x 2 stacked and I'm trying to get inter-vlan comms working.PC 1 - 10.100.0.14/24 Gateway 1...

Cisco 3560G upgrade

Are the IOS images for a 3560V2-24TS the same as those for 3560G-24TS?  As in, if I have the 3560G-24TS can I download the 3560V2 image that is still available on the downloads page or will that cause other issues? BTW, I see the recommended code is ...

mumbles202 by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

KVM through Cisco Catalyst 2960C-8TC-L

Hello,I have 2 Cisco Catalyst 2960 connected together via optic fiber. I also have 2 Proxime CE100 KVMs. I want to connect each kvm to each switch. Is it possible to do it? In addition, I can get into the switch settings. I connected my pc to port 1 ...

Ofekharel by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes