Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I had to configure several vlans on a CAT4510, all vlan had to see the server vlan. The customer dont want that one vlan see other vlans (only with the servers vlan). How can I do this?

I have a 6509 with a router module installed. On this router I have multiple vlan interfaces one for each subnet. I am adding a new subnet which I want to isolate except for outbound Internet access and specified functions between the subnets.the sub...

101pch382 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, when configuring access lists, what is the definition of an extended access list, I thought on a router it means source and dest, but when I configure an access list on my asa firewall, does it have a different meaning ?

HiI've got nat translation configured on my router, but it doesn't seem to be working. If I run "show ip nat statistics" I can see that their are "0" active dynamic translations.Here's my config:Vlan100ip nat outsideVlan200ip nat insideip nat pool na...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone.I'm trying to find out how I can configure a "MAC Access-list" to allow only HP Devices through a switch port.I have never used this feature before and cannot seem to find any examples of how to do it ..Can anyone help ?

i have a router running the following ios:c3660-i-mz.122-5a.bin.I purchased this ios in order to do vpn:Cisco 3660 Ser IOS ENT/FW/IDS PLUS.Will it be compatible with the 3660 and could it do vpn?

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have configured many access lists, however, I see that you can use the "ip access-list" and access-list command, what is the difference between these, I almost always use the ip access list one, whats the other for?

Dear All,I need config support for establishing a tunnelRouterA--PE--My Cloud--Internet Cloud--RouterBI want to create tunnel between RouterA and RouterB. Ultimately it is tunnel between two router connected via InternetHope you understand my require...

Hi,From the show interface of a catalyst 6513, there is a high number of “PAUSE output” what does it mean? What is the effect of it?What should I do for this?Will it cause occation ping drop?This is my capture.5 minute input rate 78000 bits/sec, ...