Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi every body!Rstp treat half duplex port as shared medium. My question is if a switch loses non-edge half duplex link, how does convergence occur in rstp?thanks a lot and have a nice weekend!

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I trying to determine the best place to limit traffic. I have a host on a 6509 that replicates data to another host on the other end of a site-to-site VPN:HOST>ASA5520>20mb Internet---10mb Internet>ASA5520>HOSTI would like to limit the rate to 8mb du...

gizbri by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone explain why this simple policy is not working? My understanding is that all ingress traffic from interface G0/9 should get marked down to dscp af31. Policy Map test Class class-default set dscp af31interface GigabitEthernet0/9 sw...

Hi I'm trying to set up EAP as the authentication method in an autonomous AP deployment. For this I need to define an radius server, but I don't have a specific radius server. I have an 1841 router with advanced security, can I use this as the radius...

thedinuka by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently working with NAT ready for my CCNA next week. I read up on NAT last night but have a few questions.Lets say you have this scenario.interface s0/0ip nat outsideip address 98.65.12.5 255.255.255.252interface Ethernet 0ip nat insideip addr...