Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i have access-list applied on route r interface--interface Ethernet0/1 description Pt-Pt Connection to ATT CE Router ip address 10.137.255.254 255.255.255.252 ip access-group 190 out ip directed-broadcast half-duplex i have few servers connected to s...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiPlease please advise!!I have a problem with inter-vlan routing and using the correct gateway.I have a network configured with 8 Vlans, each vlan is in a different subnet and resides in separate buildings in the campus.Example.VLAN 10 - 10.217.6.0/2...

Hi We have recently inherited a number of c1900 switches, and want to automate the checking of configurations. To do this we usually set the terminal length to 0 so we can get the whole config and output from other commands in one go. Does anyone kno...

wallace1p by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have configured Etherchannel to bind 3 Fiber ports that are trunked btw 6509 & 4507. I can see all the three ports part of the Etherchannel/portchannel. But my concern is when i check output for: - "Sh int portchannel 1" , i noticed the speed s...

ciscosom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have switch that is server in domain TEST. I've connected switch to it that has no domain configured and is in vtp transparent mode. After connection is established, on second switch mode is changed to server and domain is TEST. How is it possible?

dragec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,What is the exact differnec between these 2:(cat4000-I9K91S-M), Version 12.2(20)EW(cat4000-I9S-M), Version 12.2(25)EWA2Thanks,

Resolved! HSRP Question

Hi,Sorry if this seemed like a newbie question...Is it normal for my standby router to have a bigger outgoing traffic than my active router on a HSRP group?

nojpt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VSS

We got a 12.2(33)-SXH2a version of IOS 6500 switch with PFC3C Sup 720 and will that IOS image support multi SUP-720 for VSS configuration and will that support Multi chassis Ether channel Links aswell.

abeid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My name is Rohan.I am trying to use router 2801 with a HWIC 2801 smart serial in the front of the router.But the cable that got shipped was the Octal to Noermal serial (big serial cable). Can somebody help me out with the type and the part number ...