Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, NTP server 10.1.1.2 / 10.1.2.2 The client switch has the below configuration. But after adding ntp access-group server-only NTP, the switch become unsynch. Any suggestion? Thanks Ntp server 10.1.1.2Ntp server 10.1.2.2 prefntp access-group serve-o...

HiI configured the MP-BGP over segment routing but there is a problem. When I launch the traceroute from CE-SR1 to CE-SR2 it is blocked at the PS-SR1 level (backbone SR-mpls) config:P-SR0 (route reflector)router bgp 200bgp cluster-id 1bgp router-id 1...

qst.png

We are planning on replacing our Nexus 3ks with 9ks and am curious of any issues we may run into.  The 3ks are pure layer 2 connecting our storage and UCS environments with uplinks to the Fabric Interconnect and our 7k core.  They are running vPC and...

ssell0001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently run into an issue on our Cisco 9500s due to the limitation of the amount of class-maps allowed per policy-map where we are unable to police all of our ISP customers. We were originally hoping to create a class-map per policed rate th...

Beazle by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our 3850 (WS-C3850-12S) was rebooted this morning and somehow lost it's config. Could this be a bug in the IOS software? Or is it an incorrect config register? version listed below. Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image Mode------ ----- ----- ------...

hmc250000 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have come from a setup where we used Catalyst 4500 switches and Microsoft NLB clusters in Multicast mode. We had no issues with this setup.I am now at a company trying to deploy an MS NLB cluster in conjunction with Cisco 9200 switches, and ...

Hello,We would like to create a "lan to lan peering" between our infrastrucre (Site A) and our partner's infrastructure (Site B).The link between us will be an optical fiber connection between both switches (SW-A and SW-B) and will carry a vlan ( ID ...

lan-to-lan.png
dazni by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I messed up configuring a switch and put Radius on without setting up a local account. I can't log in since it wants a username and password that doesn't exist. I've tried following the password recovery instructions and can get to ROMMON but after I...

Hey guys,we have one customer with an active VTPv3 domain...Two C4500x cores as "primary" and some access switches as "clients".I need to add a new vlan and receive: Root(config)#vlan 21VTP VLAN configuration not allowed when device is not the primar...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card