Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

How to flush the MAC address if have a redundant link to a Server with two NIC? Even if the one NIC goes down the MAC address remain there for at least 300s? Is there anything to cope with this?

Hello's,I have a ASA running 7.2.I'm trying to issue this command:static (inside,outside) tcp 4.1.14.10 3389 192.168.0.5 3389 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0And keep getting this:ERROR: Static PAT using the interface requires the use of the 'interface' k...

Armegeden by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3750 EOS dates

Hi,I need to know if Cisco has dates posted for End of Sale / Support for the following switches:3750E-48TD3750G-12SThank you in advance.Manjit.

mduhra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an OSR with several routers connecting back to it via gig interfaces. All the routers are on the same subnet/VLAN and the OSR has a VLAN interface, again on the same subnet.The routers and OSR are all running OSPF and using a loopback for t...

Two Switches which are pointed to ASA are not reachable from the outside network.Here's the background on the problem,1.The switches are pointing to the ASA and are in different VLAN where as the switches in other VLAN are accessible from outside and...

aksher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I gave the above CLI, "sh int Vlan id 05". It gave a output "VLAN 05 is not an internal VLAN". I can't move any further. Can someone pls. explain what this means ?Please, explain also about Switch 2950 as relates to wireless LAN.

Sundayfat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been reading in netpro for about an hour various threads on NAT and HSRP. We actually just configured NAT on our two HSRPed 6509s, and quickly discovered that it didn't work - we realized that is was a HSRP thing. CLEARLY we were missing the p...

Does anyone know where I can buy a power supply for a 3548. Cisco no longer covers them with smartnet as they are end of life. I have a burned out power supply but the rest of the switch is fine.

h.wall by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When stacking 3750s do the all have to be the same version (standard or enhanced) image in order to have redundancy as in if the master switch (which is an enhanced image) fails then the next in line switch (standard image)can take over the master ro...

Help. Pls. can you guys give me a excellent explanations on how to setup a syslog server for SNMP traps for all that is happening to my Cisco 2950- Core Switch.I am using that Kiwi Enterprises Daemon, having logged in to my VMware client. But I suppo...

Sundayfat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to block users from the internet via acl. All traffic from the site rides to a ISP router via EIGRP .The rest of the corporation is reached via EIGRP thru the ISP router. Web traffic rides to the same router via a default static ...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a CUCCe environment with voice recorders connected to the distribution layer L3 switches today. A monitor is applied to the link connecting either end of the 'stack' to the L3 switches. The monitor session filters for the voice vlan on that ...

aphillips by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes