Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a cisco switch c3750 with some HP hubs attachedWe have one office that gets regular network disconnectswe have tried everything (changed port etcc.) was wondering could there be a dodgy port on something on the network causing thisand if so w...

yeahyeah1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I just have to check QoS configuration in my router as per one of the TAC guy required.Experts can any body suggest me on this like what is the command to check QoS configuration, use of this.Thanks in advance.Regards,Naidu.

Dear sir,One of my customer is having head office (cisco 3660)b and branches having (cisco 1721 routers) for data transfer and now its working fine and he was connected his router ethernet on sinle 8 port un managed switch and alsohe was having cisco...

IOS (tm) C2600 Software (C2600-JK9S-M), Version 12.2(13)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1).cisco 2650XM (MPC860P) processor (revision 0x100) with 61440K/4096K bytes of memory.I have accidently deleted all the files from flash apart from the IOS itself. Can ...

Hi people,I am getting the status from module1 is MinFail & for module2 is ok.I think the Chasish crossed the minimum temperature am i right?Message: module 1 inlet temperature crossed threshold #1=45CSwitch>sh module 1Mod Ports Card Type ...

We have some large sites which have 2 x routers, both with separate WAN links. For the most part, one of these WAN links is never used and is a waste of bandwidth. We're looking at implementing Gateway Load Balancing Protocol (GLBP) on these sites i...

Hi all, I manage a big network. Using Wireshark Inoted that I receive on my network card packets with a destination address not directed to my pc. In my network we have a lot of virtual servers managed with vmware. Could it be the reason of this traf...

gdspa by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

switches should be capable to operate in Active/Active or Active/Standby configuration. •9-slot rack mountable modular chassis with FAN tray. •Modular, field-replaceable, load-sharing redundant power supplies with industrial type power socket.•...

Dear Sir,We have the following scenario...1. One MUX (Megaplex 2100) with low speed module connect to SW1 (3560).2. One MUX (Megaplex 2100) with low speed module connect to SW2 (3560).3. SW1, SW2 and SW3 (all 3560), are connected in a ring with ether...

Hi, everyoneI have a problem with my LAN network. The core switch are two 3550 Switch, and several access switches 2950 connect to these 3550, each has one port to one 3550. So one port is SPT forwarding, another port is SPT block on each access swit...

hetao1601 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes