Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My question is How can I configure NAT with Router Cisco 7200 using virtual interfaces VLAN or Loopback?I have to configure One vlan with Private IPs and the other with public IPsI tried with this configuration but it doesn't work. Any suggestio...

davidmejia by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any folks on this forum using Management-only VLANs with QOS?We are seriously looking into doing this, not only for management of our Cisco switches but for security purposes,and maybe combine it with QoS to make management a littel more ro...

lacox3131 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using 3750 switches in our core & distribution layer in many sites. WAN links are at a variety of speed (2 M, 5M, 10M up to dark fiber running at 1G)through our MAN provider network. I'm actually designing the QoS strategy and implementatio...

bdube by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please can you tell me how we can connect up 2 switches to a RPS 2300.In what order and what lights do we see on the RPS. Also which state should the RPS be - active or standby? Either the switches are up and running or not.Also, in what order do we ...

qwertys21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am a newbie and have setup a small lab to practise vlans. I have not done any configuration on the switch or the router. Below are my queries:1. Do I have to configure sub-internfaces on the router for the vlans? If not then how can I get ...

Can anyone tell me what is it messages in console %C4K_EBM-CLUSTER_MEMBER_14-4-HOSTFLAPPING: Host 02:01:00:00:00:00 in vlan 150 is flapping .I have this:------------------ show version ------------------Cisco IOS Software, Catalyst 4000 L3 Switch So...

HI,Can i delete the IOS directory from the 3750 switch, as im not able to upload the new version due to lcak of space.Eldo

drnteam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have implemented layer 3 LAN separating different locations on different networks. Everything works ok except that i can only view servers and client machines on the particular network where the machines are on the entire network in my domain. DNS ...

Everything works ok but when I dial it connects an goes straight to enable moderouter#It use to prompt me for username and password & I did not change no settings.AUX Port is where its plugged in....This ever happened to anyone before?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card