Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyoneGreetings!I've already finished config on routers.And how should I configure the multilayer switch in the diagram below if I want to create HSRP with router 0 and router 1?Should IP addresses on G0/1 and G0/2 on multilayer switch be in a s...

1.PNG
Andy3055 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the configuration to create a private vlan on a Cisco 9300 so that a server connected to gi1/0/40 will hand out IP addresses to clients that are connected to ports gi1/0/41-43? I created a private vlan community and assigned ports gi1/0/40-43...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.We have two C6509E switches running in VSS.One engine for each chassis is SUP2T, and the OS version is 15.1(2)SY5. Ping loss occurs from NMS to Service IP for VSS 3 to 5 times a month at unspecified times.The period of ICMP check from NMS to VS...

inb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I issue on Enable password:I have set username and password for the Cisco Switch, now it prompts username and password at the initial login but it just jumps to privilege mode before it asks me enable password.  Y.MThanks.

yaredo70 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I got a new C9200L-24P-4G. When I "show line", there's an AUX with line number 1 sw5#sh line   Tty Typ     Tx/Rx    A Modem  Roty AccO AccI   Uses   Noise  Overruns   Int      0 CTY              -    -      -    -    -      0       0     0/0      ...

kexin_wen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears ,Im facing strange problem with my ADSL router Cisco 867 ,IOS:flash:c860-universalk9-mz.150-1.M2.biThe ADSL link showing up ,but ppp is not coming up . the below is the config and debug outputs ...Any clues ?interface ATM0 no ip address no atm ...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Rommon signature verification PASSED for golden imageRommon signature verification PASSED for primary imageFPGA signature verification PASSED for primary image   ************************************************************ *                        ...

HiI'm trying to set up Google SAML for alternative source for wired 802.1x authorization ( via CWA). Everything works fine on test portal and allows me to sign-in. But when I try to sign-in from work device, Google portal doesn't appear - I can see o...

Screenshot from 2021-12-01 18-56-04.png

Is this kind of vulnerability issues on Cisco N9K? show sockets connection display were LISTEN state and Send-Q are not in zero count. What is it use for?Total number of netstack raw sockets: 0Kernel Socket Connection:Netid State Recv-Q Send-Q Local ...