Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hiya what is the best ios for 2500s in a home lab to practus vlan cfg i have 2 2514s and a 2501serial links in delta config using frame"simulated wan links"and 6 1924s running V9.00.06passed intro going for icnd2to fill ccnathanks in advance for your...

Dear all,I have a little bit complex scenrio :), i have 24 x 3750 switches on each floor, they are all connected to the 6506 as L3 EIGRP running.on each floor there is IP phones and i have a recording system calles Witness which require SPAN to the v...

why do we use the below given coomandmonitor session 1 destination remote vlan 100 reflector port inter fas 0/7I was trying to understand the menaing of reflector port in here .Does 3550 and 3560 support these configruation or not

athambi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this problem with my ISP which they cannot resolve yet.I have a fiber connection from my 3750G to their 6509 switch.They report that they see my mac-addresses but I dont see them.If I check spanning-tree detial i see that I sent about 12000 bp...

I have 2600XM with T1 and would like upgrade the bandwidth to 50 MB, could anyone suggest the best hardware that can support 50 mb other than 3750

rrepaka12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was told that a firewall is not a router and does not route traffic, can anyone tell me what this means, as with firewalls you route out of an interface to a next hop just like a router.

I am a student and I have just started taking cisco courses. I can hardly wait to go back to school. I have bought from Ebay a 2610 and a 3620 router. The 3620 has a NM-E1 2W card and the other has a WIC 1DSU 56K. Since I bought these to learn from, ...

Resolved! QOS and RDP

HI,first, sorry for my poor english writing.I have a CISCO Routeur Firewall 831 and i want to prioritize the RDP Stream. The rdp server have other application running (so no prioritize with IP adress i think). What are my options ? do have to buy ano...

bsurace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HELLOHOW CAN VERIFY AN IPV6 ACCESS-LIST IF IT WORK OR NOT.I I HAVE NOT SEE ANY MATCHING WHEN I ISSUE SH ACCESS-LIST10XS

alsayed by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Reg:2960

Dear sir,Which switch will support for this:-- 2 uplink slots supporting 1000 Base-T/LX / SX 1000 Base LX GBIC / SFP = I no. WS-G5486plz give me the reply.regardssrini