Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HELLO!1)HOW CAN PARTION THE FLASH DISK ON THE SUP-7202)CAN I UPGRADE THE IOS ON SWITCH(SUP-720)EVEN IT IS UP & RUNNING?3)THERE IS A BUG IN THE IOS 6509 SUP 720.MANY LOOPS EXIST THAT MADE HIGHT CPU UTILIZATION,HAS ANY ONE AN IDEA ABOUT THIS IOS AND HO...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have 2 3750 core switchen with routing and a couple of 3560 connected to it. We are going to connect some ip phones on the network. Now i turned Qos on, on the 3560 with mls qos and the fastethernet interfaces Auto Qos VoIP trust (as it aren't...

who can tell me alias command's functiontopology like this:inside lan ------pix---- outside internetlan ip : 192.168.1.0lan server ip : 192.168.1.100outside ip : 60.60.60.60outside server ip : 60.60.60.100somebody tell me the alias can achieve funct...

Hello, I have a 2960 where I have gi0/1 and gi 0/2 boundled on a Channel po1. I enabled "ip dhcp snooping trust" on po1. What is trsange is that on gi0/1 and gi0/2 the command doesn't appear. What is right:1) The command should'n appear cause is enab...

helenio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everybody, It's seems like it's that time of day again where i ask a question to aid me in my quest for knowledge - my search for the all-knowing Cisco Oracle! A simple one today, a customer has asked for an upgraded supervisor memory card and i...

We tested a webfilter as a transparent bridge for web filtering and it worked fine. When we moved it into production it worked fine for LAN traffic but our 6 WAN sites that connect to our main site for internet were not able to get out to the interen...

tweller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!if the requirmenys says:no other network should be directly advertised in EIGRP 100:THis CONFIG work?eigrp stub connected summary or eigrp stub connected Redistributed10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card